Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

if you make your calculations sufficiently simplistic, anything will show to be OU.

lumen

Quote from: memoryman on July 30, 2015, 08:24:16 PM
if you make your calculations sufficiently simplistic, anything will show to be OU.

That is true but even these rough calculations show you will need a mechanical loss of over 50% of the total output for it to fail.
A 50% loss from a mechanical device is possible but usually can be made much less by a better design.
It does look like a lot of work and expensive material to build a machine to output 200 watts of power when you can get the same output from two solar panels for about $200. and almost no work to install.

memoryman

The problem is with your assumptions; they are wildly of.
I have done the calculations and the end result is a very inefficient device.

MarkE

Quote from: lumen on July 30, 2015, 07:19:07 PM
Thanks memoryman,

Well I just had to do a rough calculation to see if this really has any chance of working.
If each float were 4 gallons (about 32 pounds of water each)
and there were 12 floats going up at one time (384 lbs pushing up)
and you could purge the water and recover the excess air in 1.8 seconds each float
with a tower of 20 feet you would yield and output of about 395 watts or .53 hp, without adding any loses.

If you simply minus the air pump of 120 watts you would have left an output of 275 watts to over come some friction loss.
I would estimate the total output to be about 200 watts above input max. With some areas of the calculation being estimated, I could suspect the output to be less than zero but with the air recovery it may possibly be 200 watts output!
Let me make this very simple for you:  The water container is passive:  It does not make energy.  The water is passive:  It does not make energy.  The mechanical bits in the water container are passive: They do not make energy.  What you get out is less than you put in.  If it came out in a form that is useful as opposed to the form that it went in, then the losses are a cost of doing business.  But here we have electricity into an air compressor and energy out of an electrical generator.  All the Rube Goldberg stuff in the middle just insures taht the electrical energy out is a small percentage of the electrical energy in.  The device is massively outperformed by a simple wire.

seychelles

Guys i am sorry but this machine works because if it did not work for heavens sake where are
all the engineering of this earth hiding in a hole having an orgy, come on.. 911 yes that was
an inside job.. but this i mean it will not take a genius to figure out if it was a fake..I MEAN
for the sake of being ashamed on their part if it is a fake i will keep it in my shed..it is not a fake..
the water is passive so is space a electrical wire is passive until it is live and you touch it and you are dead..
the principle is evident its buoyancy.   i have enclose rather an interesting invention of old to
illustrate the non passive water.sorry the pdf file is too big but the invention TAYLOR HYDRAULIC AIR
COMPRESSOR 258 ST JAMES ST MONTREAL QBE. google search it please..