Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent magnet motor

Started by Jim36, May 18, 2015, 01:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

I wonder if the secret to making a  magnet-motor or other looping devices function successfully,   would be to provide them with an  elliptical ( or oval ) orbit,  like planets( and electrons ? ) .

That is how a  single-self-looping-SMOT  should function,  maybe there is too much friction for it to succeed,  maybe one of my  magnetic-levitation  designs could be used or modified,  such as the 'Magnetic-Sled'  or  'levitating-ball' on the post below :
LARGE-FLAT-MAGNET FLOATING ON ARRAY.JPG
  and,   'BALL FLOATING INSIDE OF HALF-BALL MADE OF POLYGON SHAPED MAGNETS.JPG' on the following post :
http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg469597/#msg469597

guest1289

Quote from: guest1289 on February 27, 2016, 03:48:42 PM
I wonder if the secret to making a  magnet-motor or other looping devices function successfully,   would be to provide them with an  elliptical ( or oval ) orbit,  like planets( and electrons ? ) .

That is how a  single-self-looping-SMOT  should function,  maybe there is too much friction for it to succeed,  maybe one of my  magnetic-levitation  designs could be used or modified,  such as the 'Magnetic-Sled'  or  'levitating-ball' on the post below :
LARGE-FLAT-MAGNET FLOATING ON ARRAY.JPG
  and,   'BALL FLOATING INSIDE OF HALF-BALL MADE OF POLYGON SHAPED MAGNETS.JPG' on the following post :
http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg469597/#msg469597

I forgot to include my  Magnet-Gravity-Motor in my last post,  even though it has a normal circular orbit unlike the  elliptical( oval ) orbits I mentioned .
     It would either stand vertically,  as in the diagram below, or it would function at an angle between  0 - 90-degrees. 
      All sorts of different versions could be designed,   it could for example contain 2 separate rows of stators like a SMOT, which I think could make it easier for the  rotating magnet( or, a rotating non-magnet ) to exit from the  thickest( strongest ) part of the stator .

seychelles

guest 1289 your invention is brilliant pity i am broke at the moment but maybe not for long .
i will be looking forward to replicate it.. thanks for sharing..

guest1289

I'm more interested in my other  magnet-motors,  mostly the numerous ones I posted on the following webpage :
http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/165/
and one on this webpage,  since they don't require gravity.

Below is  magnet-motor-3.5,  note that either the moving-component,  or,  the stators, could be non-magnets, or magnets, only one would need to be magnets.
  The reason 3 moving-components are joined to each other,  is to overcome the merge-points encountered in the stators,  since at any one time each moving component is at a different position above the merge-points in the stators.
    Another way to achieve this is by using multiple rows of offset stators,  as in :
   http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/msg473788/#msg473788

I was told that  magnet-motors  generate and accumulate eddy-currents( which slow or stop the motor ),  I don't know why it would not be possible to attach wiring( or metallic-mesh materials ) to transfer that electric-current away from the areas on the motor,  that's done in some electronic-devices .
    I assume every single  magnet-motor  I have designed could be affected by  eddy-currents  that it would generate, but it's something I know nothing about.

guest1289

In the following post, 
http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg475693/#msg475693
sm0ky2  typed :
Quotethat townsend-brown guy did this 50 yrs or so ago, after he started making things electrostatically levitate.

the force can be arranged to repel, propel, attract, or detract motion between the source and the opposing charge,
whether it be on the object being moved or not.

in this manner, it is much like magnetism

So many or most things that can be done with a magnet,  can be done with electrostatics.

(  I still don't fully understand why electrostatic-motors actually do rotate successfully, I have reasons to believe why they should not function,  but I'll check the wikipedia-page and it's links   )

So,  is it possible that by replacing a magnet with an electrostatically-charged-object  that you could achieve having  the  long sought   MONOPOLE   that  magnet-motor  makers have always claimed would make a  magnet-motor  possible,   although it would be an electrostatic-motor .

I'm guessing that if the  'moving-electrostatically-charged-components'  in an   electrostatic-motor  could be  'prevented'  from discharging some of their charge to the  stators,  then the motor could run perpetually ( even though,  doing that to all  known  'electrostatic-motor'  designs would probably stop them functioning  ).