Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

ramset

Yes I Agree
Nice to see you around and a pleasure to read your opinions.
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

joel321

Ayeaye, "alien" you think A LOT which is good for "evolution" but it could also mean mean "full of dookie". (which is who isn't do "aliens" poop?)

Have you seen an "electron" move around a proton? (dig deeper with the shovel lol)

ELECTRONS move counter or clockwise or even in steps....that's not important! What is important is their purpose!

Think of the sun...I'm sure there are electrons going clock-wise counter-clockwise around the sun! BUT WHAT IS THIS FORMULA? That makes air?

I can picture protons, any type of quantum, spinning in all directions, just that the frequency makes SENSE! Having said that, ELECTRONS MOVE COUNTER CLOCKWISE AND CLOCKWISE.
Where is the "positive" cross inside the "freeway" road you constructed?

Is that how your brain neurotic drawing looks like ayeaye?  ;D

joel321

Ayeaye, those are a lot of words for such disappointing drawing talent. Why are those "electrons" going in a straight line in the nucleus of your imagination in their opposite direction BUT yet STILL spinning clockwise? You just showed a drawing of clockwise electron flow... IF YOU LOOK from the opposite direction, you showed a counterclockwise flow...NOW you FORGOT, which way is the proton spinning? + in conclusion, not very implosive but CAN YOU THINK DEEPER? "ALIEN".

ayeaye

Quote from: joel321 on June 24, 2015, 03:53:37 AM
ELECTRONS move counter or clockwise or even in steps....
Counter-clockwise or clockwise, it only depends on from what side you look. I know electrons don't really revolve around the nucleus, they are structures and don't look like physical bodies. But it doesn't matter, that they revolve, this is an approximation, and even when they move in steps, everything remains essentially the same. Not only electrons but, almost all particles have a spin, and thus they may act like magnetic dipoles. There are these even in vacuum, like particles which only for a short time come to life. This i think is why there can be magnetic fields in vacuum.

Yes and, in what way are neutrons spinning, matters too, if you want to think even deeper. Likely that effect is weaker than the electron spinning though, as they mostly don't consider this. Yet, no matter how it is, this doesn't change anything in essence, an atom may act as a magnetic dipole, because of electrons spinning. Not all atoms can, like i think i heard that the hydrogen atoms cannot, and this may have to do with some of these additional effects.

This alien thing was a joke, and i said that before. This nick, i had to choose some, and couldn't think about any. The story goes, once i said that i'm from Madagascar, in irc, the fun in it was that no one knew where is Madagascar, and knew nothing about it. But at the same time, some guys showed their cgi animals there, very similar to these from the movie Madagascar. So maybe that was where they got the idea to call the movie Madagascar. Well and then, someone started to talk to me about ayeayes. Yes i cannot draw, and that too i have said here earlier. I cannot draw because i don't have a good visual thinking, so this is the way how i can express myself, you have to satisfy with my bad drawings.

And i have to engage in things which i don't know, this is what thinking out something new, always involves.

I answered your questions, now you are still not satisfied, so i cannot figure out what it is what you really want.

Well, i showed my bad drawing, showing how electrons touch each other, in the ##math channel. They said that it's a better idea than some wheeler-feynman ones, which assume some really bizarre things.