Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ground Energy Extraction (GndNrgEx)

Started by radiant_one, June 11, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quote from: GeoFusion on August 24, 2015, 10:11:28 AM
Hi there guyz :)

radiant_one,
no problem, schematics are available. it's meant for humanity.
This discovery is very important for just a small device setup like this,

Cheerz~

@ Geo,

What discovery? The earth is acting as part of the circuit, so what is so important or special about this? The green colour of the spark has already been explained above. There is no energy being extracted from the ground, at least none that can be satisfactorily demonstrated.

GeoFusion

:)

Hoppy,
"at least none that can be satisfactorily demonstrated."

?... I think  you might be overlooking something here :) yet showing this device working is maybe not what you expect or want to see.

Yes, Earth forms a part of circuitry as it rotates just like a generator and recieving waves from the sun and inner sun constantly.
there is sufficient evidence on how these energies/ions/electricity and heat forms can be used.
I think I have shown alot in some of my videos to convince ppl already there is something :),
will not go in heavy discussion about it, we only need to understand
and see to use it in a usable form. :)
You know how a Tesla coil works right? Well place that knowledge onto this device.
Try to understand why the ground activates the ground  device that I have and without it doesn't operate.
and this is without grid connections what so ever, only battery.

what is radiant energy..
What are Ions..how does it exist in nature.
What consist of  that powerful electric discharge during lighting strikes, where does that energy come from and generate and how. 
You guest it :). This should be enough hints for sure.

ambient energy to usable, we just need to crank it up and see :).
Just know how to build a device that captures and vacuums and stores and amplifies.
This is just one device that can show it in a small scale for now.

Hoppy

Quote from: GeoFusion on August 24, 2015, 03:46:58 PM
:)

Hoppy,
"at least none that can be satisfactorily demonstrated."

?... I think  you might be overlooking something here :) yet showing this device working is maybe not what you expect or want to see.

I'm referring to the setup capturing energy from the ground being satisfactorily demonstrated, not just the setup working by illuminating lamps from high voltage, which is to be expected. What might I be overlooking?

NickZ

Geo":
  Remember that Igor Moroz as well as Lasersaber played around with several HV systems, and several others tried as well, but never managed to have any of them self run.
  What is new or different about what you're showing, concerning the ground? What potential does it have? As it just looks like an inefficient way to light up, and possibly burn out some bulbs, from too high a voltages. OR not? 
  Nelson's system did light some bulbs for a few seconds, using only a ground, and a kick start to get it going. I'd like to hear more about that, as he improves on it, and hopefully will obtain an even higher output from it.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: radiant_one on August 24, 2015, 07:19:29 AM
Geofusion thanks for putting up those schematics. My first video was like your 1st setup. The cold side of the flyback was connected straight to the ground.

I have put up another video called Radiant green arc (and electro-radiant shockwave) #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqptq7A9cGU

This video describes a radiant green DC spark and how this causes a felt shockwave to be emitted from a lightbulb. The video utilises such an arc to partially light two 25w 240v bulbs. A few photos follow. Hoping the resolutions are better sized this time - thanks TinselKoala for last time!

There is no overunity performance suggested or implied.

Hi  Radiant_one,
I will like to do my own personal opinion about the subject of green color that you observe .

I do some tests with the same result green effect and is not a effect of cooper of wires, because i able to control  to show green or violet like you did when you approach the arc.

The green color is caused  when  a charged particle, most commonly an electron, travels through a dielectric (electrically polarizable) medium with a speed greater than that at which light would otherwise propagate in the same medium.

the green color is not green actually but blue, but our eye only can capture the green color.   
Edwin Gray observe the same effect in their circuit combining "cold" electricity with high voltage .

As a charged particle travels, it disrupts the local electromagnetic field in its medium. In particular, the medium becomes electrically polarized by the particle's electric field.
If the particle travels slowly, then the disturbance elastically relaxes back to mechanical equilibrium as the particle passes.
When the particle is travelling fast enough, however, the limited response speed of the medium means that a disturbance is left in the wake of the particle, and the energy contained in this disturbance radiates as a coherent shockwave that show the green color .

Good luck to your work