Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting energy from A-Vector potential

Started by Magnethos, June 16, 2015, 02:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: Magnethos on June 18, 2015, 08:30:14 AM
Here you've the two ways of winding a rogowski coil-like wire in a closed loop (toroid core, closed loop wire...).

The "Siamese" toroids of the Quadra "A" vector project producing an anti gravity effect below: The coils move upwards when charged.

Magnethos

Quote from: synchro1 on June 18, 2015, 06:19:18 PM
The "Siamese" toroids of the Quadra "A" vector project producing an anti gravity effect below: The coils move upwards when charged.
Where can I find more information about that subject?
I've been searching on Google about "siamese toroids" and I've only seen 2 results. Can you say me where have you got that picture?

EDIT: I've found the info. Thanks anyway.

Magnethos

That experiment is similar to Boyd Bushman coil. Bushman said one time that it was based on a 'second generation' Lenz Law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5JgG1-0jg

sm0ky2

V(t) = L dI/dt

Where:
t = time
V = Voltage
I = Amps (current)
L = Inductance (Henry's)

On one side of the transformer, you have a low voltage, higher current
on the other side you have a low current, higher voltage
Power through the transformer remains the same, over time.

If you pull current from the closed loop, you change the Inductance.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

That is not "anti-gravity", it is electromagnetic repulsion.
like the mag-lev trains
Its' no different than placing two magnets together in repulsion.

if an A/C signal is used, you can control the amplitude of the repulsive effect by bringing the two signals into and out of phase with each other.
Or varying the frequenies between harmonic and disruptive combinations.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.