Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Correa-Smith power from plasma

Started by Magnethos, June 19, 2015, 02:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Quote from: Magnethos on June 21, 2015, 05:26:50 AM
I also agree with you. I've almost never seen a person trying to replicate it.
You speak about Vortex1 site, Where can I find it?

I haven't read a lot about correa, but can you resume how it works?
As fas I know, it has 4 electrodes: 2 in the x axys and 2 in the y axis. I think one axis is to 'stimulate' and the other axis 'collects'. Right?
Well, I think when you excite the plasma and then switch off the energy, the plasma around the device has been excited and in the moment that you're not exciting more the plasma around the device (because you turn off the electricity), the excited plasma has to go to state of equilibrium. Depending on different factors, that 'return back to equilibrium' emmits some 'electronic signatures'. Depending the 'electronic signature' you'll have more or less electricity in the output. Right?

In the  patents, Correa was careful and did not mention where the excess energy is from, because the word 'aether' would have resulted in the rejection of the patents. In his Labofex press releases, the mentions that the aether is responsible. His friend,physicist  Dr Harold Haspden, has written an explanation of how it works which you can find on the net. 
Correa is still around and runs the site www.aetherometry.com. There you will find many documents about the PADG device. 
Correa was trying to emulate the work of Reich, who used coaxial tubes. It is likely that Correa protected himself by showing the planar electrode system most of the time, using one as anode and the other as cathode with the middle rod to sometimes stimulate the breakdown, but actually used the central tungsten rod as the anode and used both the large plates as cathodes, or used an aluminum tube as a cathode. The coaxial system is but briefly mentioned in the patents.
In the initial patent, no mention of over unity is to be found. This got his foot in the door, the later patents mention over unity. This first patent is a crude device which is basically a dc to ac converter for motors. Its like a throwback to another century and there is no way it would have ever been manufactured.  Its amazing he got the patent, because, , there  thousands upon thousands of gas discharge patents around, dating from the 1800's.
The vortex1 site archives are here, use this initial link to get around the site and rearch for correa or pagd
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=correa&l=vortex-l%40eskimo.com

Other interesting site is

http://www.driftline.org/cgi-bin/archive/archive_msg.cgi?file=spoon-archives//orgonomy.archive/orgonomy_1996/96-12-13.171&msgnum=16&start=1568

ramset

HHmmm
we have a few members that could share here...[well.. one in particular ]
however I know that Trust is a big issue ...

we shall see ?

Some things just need to be acknowledged once and for all ,regardless of the thieves with big dreams and patent wishes !!

Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

Some Chris Arnold claimed the Correas stole his invention, see here.
http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1993

Jealousy, coverups, lies; welcome to the OU circus.

In the end I think the patents need to be replicated and any abnormal readings looked at.  Looking at the net for deeper answers is futile.

Magnethos

Quote from: pomodoro on June 21, 2015, 11:04:57 AM
Some Chris Arnold claimed the Correas stole his invention, see here.
http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1993

Jealousy, coverups, lies; welcome to the OU circus.

In the end I think the patents need to be replicated and any abnormal readings looked at.  Looking at the net for deeper answers is futile.
I've read the link you wrote and he (Arnold) says that. It's not the first time I heard that someone have took the idea of others. I don't know if there is some truth or not, but the important thing are the results.

Magnethos

Quote from: pomodoro on June 21, 2015, 07:38:48 AM
In the  patents, Correa was careful and did not mention where the excess energy is from, because the word 'aether' would have resulted in the rejection of the patents. In his Labofex press releases, the mentions that the aether is responsible. His friend,physicist  Dr Harold Haspden, has written an explanation of how it works which you can find on the net. 
Correa is still around and runs the site www.aetherometry.com. There you will find many documents about the PADG device. 
Correa was trying to emulate the work of Reich, who used coaxial tubes. It is likely that Correa protected himself by showing the planar electrode system most of the time, using one as anode and the other as cathode with the middle rod to sometimes stimulate the breakdown, but actually used the central tungsten rod as the anode and used both the large plates as cathodes, or used an aluminum tube as a cathode. The coaxial system is but briefly mentioned in the patents.
In the initial patent, no mention of over unity is to be found. This got his foot in the door, the later patents mention over unity. This first patent is a crude device which is basically a dc to ac converter for motors. Its like a throwback to another century and there is no way it would have ever been manufactured.  Its amazing he got the patent, because, , there  thousands upon thousands of gas discharge patents around, dating from the 1800's.
The vortex1 site archives are here, use this initial link to get around the site and rearch for correa or pagd
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=correa&l=vortex-l%40eskimo.com

Other interesting site is

http://www.driftline.org/cgi-bin/archive/archive_msg.cgi?file=spoon-archives//orgonomy.archive/orgonomy_1996/96-12-13.171&msgnum=16&start=1568
I've took a look at the link you wrote. But I cannot access to Correa's website. I get a 403 error. I've tried to access for some weeks and I always get the same error to any link inside his website.
It happens to you the same?