Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Basic Free Energy Device

Started by Dbowling, July 03, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

seychelles

Pirate88179

Quote from: Dbowling on July 05, 2015, 07:45:01 PM
Bill,
I responded to you already. I'm sorry that the meaning of my words was not something you were able to understand.

I was not talking to you, I was talking to Farmhand but, I guess, just like self-looping, you were not able to grasp that concept either.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

seychelles

HI ALL I AM PLEASE TO SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE TRIED AND
PROVED THAT THIS CIRCUIT WORKS. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW
IT WORKS BUT WHEN I LOOK AT THIS CIRCUIT I WAS THINKING HOW
THE HECK CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT DISCONECTING THE BATTERIES ,
AND VOILA IS THE CIRCUIT AS ABOVE. NOW IF AFTER SO MANY YEARS WE
CAN NOT TELL IF :) THE THREE BATTERIES ARE FULLY CHARGED AFTER THE
PROCESS WE SHOULD ALL GO BACK TO KINDER GARDEN..PEACE LOVE

citfta

seychelles,

You have drawn a nice switching circuit, but that is not what Dave is using.  Look at his post #20.  That is the circuit he is using.  He is using 4 batteries and the booster is connected to the motor not the generator.  Your circuit will give you some long run times but it won't give the same results as the circuit Dave is using.  You also need to know that the flywheel and pulsing the motor are a key part to getting this to work correctly.  But you can get very long run times without the flywheel or pulse motor.

Respectfully,
Carroll