Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Basic Free Energy Device

Started by Dbowling, July 03, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: Pirate88179 on July 06, 2015, 07:49:46 PM
I was not talking to you, I was talking to Farmhand but, I guess, just like self-looping, you were not able to grasp that concept either.

Bill

How do you propose that Dave self-loop his device?  His batteries are staying charged so where does he put the output back into the input to self-loop?  You want him to overcharge his batteries?

Respectfully,
Carroll

sm0ky2

Quote from: Dbowling on July 06, 2015, 10:38:23 AM

I agree that measuring the power output of the generator IS the most accurate thing that can be measured, but that discounts the fact that there is a motor running here that is consuming power the entire time, and to say that a comparison of the power output to what is left in the batteries is what determines the worthiness of this setup completely ignores that part of the equation.

That is the same as saying that if I have a motor running off a single battery that is turning a generator I only get to count the power produced by the generator as what the system produced without taking into consideration that the motor powering the generator consumed energy that the system was responsible for producing also.

maybe Bill is right on you missing the point, but I'm going to give this one more try...

if the motor and generator were identical, energy consumed by the motor is exactly the same as energy output by the generator.
Minus the losses - i.e.: friction, heat, back-EMF, and other inefficiencies in the conversion.

I believe you said you rewound at least one of them, so this equality must be adjusted to account for change in voltage and current, inductance, capacitance, resistance changes.

However, they can still be treated as separate from the system as a whole. or at least ignored for the sake of black-box analysis.
the output from the generator is a reflection of the consumption ( or load) on the motor.
If you have added additional load to the same motor, that changes everything, but otherwise
it doesn't matter what the motor is consuming at any point in time, or over time at all......
   The generator output, if compared to the drain on the batteries over time will tell you every detail of whats going on inside the rest of the circuit.

reverse foyer transform of a loop around the outside of the device, can describe an equivalent circuit of the inside.
I don't expect you to understand this,
so I will say again - the output of the generator is a reflection of the consumption of the motor.
if your motor has anything close to today's standard of DC motor efficiency, the difference between the two is rather small, resulting from losses.

Also - FYI: if you put your meter between two +'s, what you will see is the difference between the two.
for instance, 24 on one side, 12 on the other, you will measure 12v between the two.
   the larger one being the + terminal

voltage is hardly ever known. What we know is voltage difference between two points.
one of those points is often our perspective circuit ground, so we assign a numerical value to the voltage based on that,
in reality everything can be sitting at a true potential of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of volts with respect to a point at true 0v

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

seychelles

HI CARROL THE CIRCUIT IS ADAPTABLE TO THE SITUATION ONLY FEW DIFF
IS THAT THE BATTERY BEING CHARGE IS TWO BATERIES IN PARALLEL..
AND ONE THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY HIS BOOSTER HAS ONLY THREE
THREE CONNECTIONS..THE MOTOR IS TURNING RIGHT WHY NOT TURN GEN
THEN BOOST TO INCREASE VOLTAGE TO CHARGE THE TWO BATTS BEING
THE MAIN POWER SOURCE.. :)

citfta

Hi seychelles,

I think you could probably boost the generator output to charge the primary batteries.  However the purpose of the boost circuit as Dave is using it is to increase the speed of the motor and it also helps to maintain the voltage going to the motor when the primary batteries start to drop in voltage as they slowly discharge.  By using the boost circuit on the motor Dave is able to keep the output of the generator at a steady level.   By rotating the batteries Dave has found there is no need to charge the primary batteries other than  just by rotating them.  Also John Bedini has said several times that you shouldn't try to charge batteries at the same time you are discharging them.  Also Matt Jones has reported that you get the best results by not swapping the batteries until the charge batteries are fully charged.  I hope this information is helpful.  I am sure Dave will be able to answer better when he is able to respond.  He and Matt have put in thousands of hours on this system.  I have also worked on it when I had some spare time.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Dbowling

I am back from spending time helping my recently widowed mother get her house in shape to sell, so now I have time to spend on this while working on other major projects.

First, here is the really discouraging part for me. I brought this here for people to replicate a simple little device that costs less than $10.00 in parts if you have a few batteries lying around, and yet not ONE person here bothered to build it and report positive or negative results. Just a bunch of naysayers posting that it won't work.

There are several folks who HAVE built this and are posting positive results on the other forum and though emails directly to me.

I got four brand new deep cycle lawn and garden batteries today. If you hook a Motor to a battery, do you get to count the motor as a load? If the motor is then used to turn a generator which runs a light do you get to count the light as a load? I am running both a motor and a light with power produced from this system.

I'm going to hook the whole setup up for a few seconds and let it run long enough to get an RPM reading on the motor running the generator with my light bulb as a load. Then I am going to hook that same motor up to a power supply and adjust the volts and amps on the power supply until the motor is running at the EXACT same rpm. That will tell me EXACTLY how much power  SHOULD BE consumed by the motor to turn the generator with the light at a load at this rpm.. I know that power ISN'T being consumed by the motor...it is passing THROUGH the motor to the charge battery, but it should be fair to count it as power the system "uses" since any OTHER system would use that much power to run the motor. To that we can add the output of the generator into the load. Those two added together are the total power "produced" by the system. If the batteries can power the motor and power the small light while maintaining their charge and their CCA rating, is that enough to prove there is something to this? I believe it SHOULD be, but who knows what the skeptics are going to say. I know the first thing they will say is that the output to the light bulb is not constant and we need to measure it CONSTANTLY, or what the TOTAL output to the light is. They will also say that the rpm's of the motor fluctuate so we don't have an accurate measurement of what the motor is using. In other words, anything to drag attention away from the fact that the motor is running and the light is running and the voltage and CCA on the batteries are going UP instead of DOWN. I am not going to argue with you people about looping. If YOU want to take the time to try and figure out a way to loop this system, go for it. I am perfectly content to have a setup that keeps all my batteries charged and runs my generator for free. If that is not good enough for you, sorry.

Dave