Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Stiffler's "New" Quantum Energy Reciever.

Started by synchro1, August 05, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The secret "Orgone Generator" of Wilhelm Reich: Magnets and copper plates!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OTvzsAupVk

synchro1

Quote from: madama on August 05, 2015, 09:19:10 AM
hi synchro

do you know how to replicate this?

@Madama,

I tried to build a Cook battery. I wraped 3/4" dielectric conduit with thin magnet wire serial bifilar. Cook explains you can use magnets or ferrite for a core in his battery. I positioned 8 linked 3/4" diametric magnets in the core. The coil ends went to a diode and cap like Stiffler's set up. Voila, the cap spontaneously charges then abruptly stops. Try snugly placing a powerfull diametric neo-cylinder in the air core of a bifilar solenoid coil with ends attached to rectifying diodes and high voltage capacitor. Stiffler scavenged one from a disposable flash camera. The magnets and copper generate A.C. current.

tinman

Take the magnets away,and i bet the cap will still charge up-been there,done that.
Nothing like mains signal traversing the workshop,and coupled to two good size plates(acting as collectors) to i see.

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on August 05, 2015, 10:03:55 AM
Take the magnets away,and i bet the cap will still charge up-been there,done that.
Nothing like mains signal traversing the workshop,and coupled to two good size plates(acting as collectors) to i see.

@Tinman,

Dr. Stiffler disconnects the capacitor from the Quantum Receiver and compares the unattached "Cap Bounce" to the connected magnet charge. Big difference!

Stiffler has the negative capacitor electrode attached to the south end of one magnet stack, and the positive capacitor electrode attached to the copper seperator plates between the magnet stacks, through a FWBR.

ALVARO_CS

Quote from: synchro1 on August 05, 2015, 11:49:18 AM
Stiffler has the negative capacitor electrode attached to the south end of one magnet stack, and the positive capacitor electrode attached to the copper seperator plates between the magnet stacks, through a FWBR.

Sorry to disagree Synchro !
No positive nor negative leads as he clearly states that the FBR is needed to rectify the AC going to cap.
Nothing attached to the south end of magnet stack !