Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Eric Dollard Lightglobe experiment

Started by pomodoro, August 27, 2015, 08:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Fellow researchers, the second video of the Dollard experiment has been uploaded yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Als9E0lntec

ramset

Sir
Your experiments have been very intriguing ,as well as a wonderful service to experimenters and how caution needs to be a part of their test protocol for safety sake.

This last one is not booting from the link posted here [at least not for me ??] 
EDIT it is working for me now .

I did see you mentioned a special badge/detector  and exposing it to this event  ?

here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20402-dont-attempt-radiant-energy-experiment.html

have you had any report on that result yet ?

respectfully

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Kator01

pomodoro,

I am not convinced that there are x-rays produced in your experiment.
You need to totally shield the geiger-counter in a closed faraday-cage. The strong oscillating electric field causes
electrostaic induction which also affects the inner eletronics of the geiger-counter. If there would be x-rays , can they pass the aluminium-barrier ?.Is a geiger-counter sensitive to x-rays ( cross-sensitivity ) ? I do not know.
But first shield the whole geiger device with a cage. Put the counter-tube including the Box with the electronic into it.

I know its a lot of work to buiild a farady-cage in a correct way but this is a necessary step before you jump to conclusions.

Anyway.. good work

Regards

Kator01

pomodoro

Hi Kator, unfortunately  I don't have time to do any more regarding this  experiment but I understand your reasoning.

However, I have done as much as I can to show that a long wire as well as a long conducting fluoro  tube connected to the coil do not emit enough field to show any counts on the research grade Geiger, which is housed in a metal box and has a metal tube holder and kept about 3 feet away.  I do get counts when the tube is placed two inches from the coil, but not when three feet away. Only when this special bulb is connected do I then get counts.  Also, the fact that the thick lead, positioned only in front of the geiger tube stops the counts but the other metal, aluminum, in the same position does nothing, to me indicates that it is not voltage spikes that are triggering any counts.  I think a few people should repeat this experiment  with 50kV or more , if they get my results  then at some stage put the geiger in a microwave oven as a Faraday cage.  I guess they should put a radio in there first to see if it blocks RF.

I use 35kV on my Xray diffractometer and get enough Xrays for a good scan, so 50kV can produce them.

In a week or two I shall get results from the badge that was exposed for 45 seconds two feet away, then I will be 100% sure, but at the moment I'm 95%.

Cheers  Pomo.

pomodoro

Quote from: ramset on February 23, 2016, 07:15:02 PM
Sir
Your experiments have been very intriguing ,as well as a wonderful service to experimenters and how caution needs to be a part of their test protocol for safety sake.

This last one is not booting from the link posted here [at least not for me ??] 
EDIT it is working for me now .

I did see you mentioned a special badge/detector  and exposing it to this event  ?

here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20402-dont-attempt-radiant-energy-experiment.html

have you had any report on that result yet ?

respectfully

Chet

Hi Chet, no results, as I sent it off only yesterday. I forgot to put the dangling foil near it , so the intensity will be a bit lower, but from afar I saw the geiger register many counts.  The photo is deceptive, there are two feet from the badge to the tube.