Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pakistan got themself a self running Gravity Magnetic Motor self running

Started by clearchrome, September 06, 2015, 03:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 06, 2015, 10:08:57 PM
Sure, he uses magnets which also do not net an energy gain either.  All they will do is cog and increase the load.  But hey, we are all entitled to our opinions.  Let's see what happens with this one.

Bill
Well the original vid is over a year old, so... My guess it's already happened. Whatever it was. I do like that the LEDs fail indicating not a slick operation.

noonespecial

If you look at the last couple of seconds of the video when he disconnects the smaller 'generator' the whole mechanism stops. It would appear that this smaller 'generator' is actually driving the whole mechanism through its contact wheel. The overbalanced 'spoon' wheels either offset/reduce the load or are simply for show.

Pirate88179

Quote from: clearchrome on September 07, 2015, 12:48:00 PM
So another Scam right?

Ahhwww

Well, as Jimboot pointed out, and I missed this, the video has been out for a year.  IF something like this really worked, I am fairly sure we would have heard in many places about this incredible breakthrough.  I mean, seriously, this is Nobel prize stuff here (as claimed) and thanks to the internet, if it were indeed true I am sure many folks would have contacted them and performed tests and if it worked as advertised we all would have heard about it long ago.

Again, just my opinion but, I have seen a lot of scam type claims over the years and all of them follow similar paths.  They just go away and then claims are made that big oil took them out, or the MIB got to them.  In reality, it is probably just another slight of hand device to entertain us.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MagnaProp

Finally power for my spaceship. I need to get to Mars so I might need bigger spoons :o