Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

QuoteOn second thought,death is neither a celebrating thing nor a sad thing in my books.it is just a thing

Nobody INTELLIGENT enough to understand death cares what you think. Death comes to all and we should respect it when it comes. Death will come to all eventually and we should not be scared of death since we all will die eventually, one should be scared about the waves of the thinking left behind! = did I teach people to be killers or did I teach them to be heroes? Profitis, I don't care when you die and you don't care when I die, but what is the laws of knowledge? = for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction = for all deaths there is life resonating. Death only dies in the flesh but never in the mind since the way you think people have been thinking since millions of years ago (where is your thinkinf in the scale of knowledge?)...if the mentality of taking over the world is correct, that is just crazy thinking and has been dying ever since Hitler! COP>+ baby!

Respect death because you will die someday too. Me too. We all will die, BUT asking someone else how old was he after his death, that is just an insult! EVEN IF YOU GET AN AGE! what will that answer for you? He is gone in the flesh not matter if you find out the age, you just show respect for death! period. BTW, death is knocking at your door profitis, open the door? :P

profitis

''Respect death because you will die someday too. Me too. We all will die''

Is this your favourite polpot quote?crass.

''BUT asking someone else how old was he after his death, that is just an insult!''

Can you be more specific

'' EVEN IF YOU GET AN AGE! what will that answer for you?''

you seem to think that I'm the only one wanting answers here.you are mistaken.

'' He is gone in the flesh not matter if you find out the age, you just show respect for death! period.''

Meaning?

'' BTW, death is knocking at your door profitis, open the door? :P''

No

TinselKoala

He was, I believe, 55 years old, just short of his 56th birthday.

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 20, 2015, 11:20:30 AM
He was, I believe, 55 years old, just short of his 56th birthday.

Wow, I am 57! 

Thanks TK, I always thought he was around that age from his postings (for whatever reason) but I would have
felt better if he were in his 80's.  It really is a great loss.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

profitis

Tinselkoala'He was, I believe, 55 years old, just short of his 56th
birthday.'

Got it,thanks.now he becomes more real to those who didn't know him personally.