Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was the moon landing for real ???

Started by hartiberlin, October 16, 2006, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creaform

What is more plausable?
That the US hoaxed the moonlanding, and accidnetly leaked these films as opposed to incinerating them.
Or that someone made the videos?

shruggedatlas

I forget which "alleged" moon mission astronaut said this, but when confronted by the evidence of faked moon landing, he responded with something like, "that's interesting, but why would we fake it six times?"

Anyway, I am curious, does anyone here believe in a flat earth?  Because if you do, then you absolutely must conclude that the moon landings were fake, because they show a spherical earth.

Elvis Oswald

I saw the FOX special... and even though some of the photos are obviously not from the moon... and even though the film would not have survived the trip, or the temps on the moon... I STILL thought we went.  I grew up with that story, ya know?  I was about 3 when we went and I one of my earliest memories is of my mom telling me to pay attention because it was something important.

But then I saw a film called "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon."  It shows clips of film from apollo 11 where the astronauts are pretending to be half-way to the moon - while they are in low earth orbit.  But from those clips, it's hard to see what's happening.
But the interviews with the astronauts are what made me see the truth.  Watch the film yourselves.  I will post it online.  You can watch their reaction to the interview and see for yourself that they are lying.  Sweat... stammering... it's obvious.

Anyways... then I saw the entire film from apollo 11.  It's on youtube... so you can watch it yourself.  You can see that they are putting a transparency with continents on it in the window.  then you can see from the blue linght that they are in low earth orbit.

So - here we have filmed evidence of the hoax.  And we have the sweaty stammering astronauts.

Besides that - it started under Nixon and he ended it without reason... so it was all under Nixon... AND Cheney and Rumsfield were right there in the whitehouse guiding him - cause by then, he was really off the deep end. 

And the world is a sphere.  It was the staus-quo that once said it was flat and laughed at those who spoke the truth.  And now - atlas... you are defending the status-quo against the truth.
If the man said the earth was flat... you would purr like a kitten in the lap of the man.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on October 28, 2007, 09:49:06 PM
I saw the FOX special... and even though some of the photos are obviously not from the moon... and even though the film would not have survived the trip, or the temps on the moon... I STILL thought we went.  I grew up with that story, ya know?  I was about 3 when we went and I one of my earliest memories is of my mom telling me to pay attention because it was something important.

But then I saw a film called "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon."  It shows clips of film from apollo 11 where the astronauts are pretending to be half-way to the moon - while they are in low earth orbit.  But from those clips, it's hard to see what's happening.
But the interviews with the astronauts are what made me see the truth.  Watch the film yourselves.  I will post it online.  You can watch their reaction to the interview and see for yourself that they are lying.  Sweat... stammering... it's obvious.

Anyways... then I saw the entire film from apollo 11.  It's on youtube... so you can watch it yourself.  You can see that they are putting a transparency with continents on it in the window.  then you can see from the blue linght that they are in low earth orbit.

So - here we have filmed evidence of the hoax.  And we have the sweaty stammering astronauts.

Besides that - it started under Nixon and he ended it without reason... so it was all under Nixon... AND Cheney and Rumsfield were right there in the whitehouse guiding him - cause by then, he was really off the deep end. 

And the world is a sphere.  It was the staus-quo that once said it was flat and laughed at those who spoke the truth.  And now - atlas... you are defending the status-quo against the truth.
If the man said the earth was flat... you would purr like a kitten in the lap of the man.

I just want to make sure I understand.  Are you saying all six missions were faked?  You must be, because you claim that film could not have survived the trip or the temperatures on the moon, and we have film from all six, I believe.

OK, I watched the Funny Thing video.  All I heard was a theory based on the dark shots of the earth, where you could not see the interior of the cabin.

Here is another video which clearly shows a small earth out the window.  Look at around 7:55.  This is all one continuous shot, and the interior of the cabin is often visible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98

mikestocks2006

I think this was discussed before.

Here is what happened, listen to what Donald Rumsfeld, Henry Kissinger, andRichard  Nixon among others had to say (and did) about that "moon landing"

If you can locate this video, it was on the web last year but appears to have been removed. it's a good one.
The Dark Side of the Moon
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3288261061829859642&q=Dark+side+of+the+moon
Watch and draw your own conclusions. A true eye opener.

Also here:
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
Sunday November 16, 2003 at 10PM ET/PT
repeating Sunday July 24, 2005 at 10pm ET/PT

How could the flag flutter when there's no wind on the moon? During an interview with Stanley Kubrick's widow an extraordinary story came to light. She claims Kubrick and other Hollywood producers were recruited to help the U.S. win the high stakes race to the moon.  In order to finance the space program through public funds, the U.S. government needed huge popular support, and that meant they couldn't afford any expensive public relations failures.  Fearing that no live pictures could be transmitted from the first moon landing, President Nixon enlisted the creative efforts of Kubrick, whose 2001: a Space Odyssey (1968) had provided much inspiration, to ensure promotional opportunities wouldn't be missed. In return, Kubrick got a special NASA lens to help him shoot Barry Lyndon (1975). A subtle blend of facts, fiction and hypothesis around the first landing on the moon, Dark Side Of The Moon illustrates how the truth can be twisted by the manipulation of images.

http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeyesunday/feature_161103.html