Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was the moon landing for real ???

Started by hartiberlin, October 16, 2006, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Also, the Wikipedia article below contains many convincing refutations of the most popular reasons for believing the Moon Landings were staged, from the waving flag, to Van Allen belts, to missing stars, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

hartiberlin

Quote from: shruggedatlas on October 30, 2007, 01:18:22 PM

Regarding the Van Allen Belt, here is what the Wikipedia has to say:

"Solar cells, integrated circuits, and sensors can be damaged by radiation. In 1962, the Van Allen belts were temporarily amplified by a high-altitude nuclear explosion (the Starfish Prime test) and several satellites ceased operation. Geomagnetic storms occasionally damage electronic components on spacecraft. Miniaturization and digitization of electronics and logic circuits have made satellites more vulnerable to radiation, as incoming ions may be as large as the circuit's charge. Electronics on satellites must be hardened against radiation to operate reliably. The Hubble Space Telescope, among other satellites, often has its sensors turned off when passing through regions of intense radiation."

It seems like the Van Allen belts can cause harm to certain electronics under certain circumstances.  Why do you believe it is fatal to human beings?

Because the radiation is much higher than said in Wikipedia !
The small size capsule metal would not shield it enough !

On the moon landings, why would they fake it six times?  On one hand we have tons evidence from six separate moon missions - video transmissions, photographs, audio recordings, moon rocks, and of course the testimony of hundreds.  On the other hand we have your opinion that NASA's best engineers were never able to solve the landing problem.  How do you know they never solved it?  Just because we have videos of failures does not mean success was never achieved. 

Show me a video of a sucessful test on earth of the landing module!

When I saw as a kid in 1969
already the first start from the moon back into orbit,
I already wondered, how good they got this transmitted to earth and that the camera
zoomed up to the sky catching the landing module flying upwards
and it did not show any rocket?s exhaust and looked like being pulled up by a string !

It made me already think with being 8 years old that something was wrong here...
I never forgot about this..
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: shruggedatlas on October 30, 2007, 02:14:50 PM
Also, the Wikipedia article below contains many convincing refutations of the most popular reasons for believing the Moon Landings were staged, from the waving flag, to Van Allen belts, to missing stars, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

I hope the upcoming Japanese moon mission will
show photo evidence of this ,but maybe these photos will
also be manipulated ?

I also don?t believe, that Hubble could not get at least some small zoomed up
images of the landing site...
I guess it is a lie, that it can only take resolution of up the 60 Meters objects...

If it would be such a low resolution, how can it catch galaxies outside our own milkyway
galaxy ?

hartiberlin

Have a look at this video,
if they still have today these problems
by crashing landers, do you think NASA
was able to do it in 1969 ??

http://www.space.com/php/video/player.php?video_id=071029xpc07_ng_llc_summary

Also I saw a video were a guy was going to a NASA museum and
measuring actually in an old landing module there on display and said,
that the entrance room of the lander module  was so small, so that the astronauts never could
change out of their suits and oxygen tanks on their back there...

armagdn03

I consider myself an intelligent individual (this has yet to be decided! ???) but one thing I have come to learn is peoples willingness to believe in things contrary to what they are told. I think there is a little conspiracy theorist in all of us. Any free thinking individual SHOULD question EVERYTHING they are told.,,,,, Even conspiracies.

This being said. I had to question the evidence presented here.

It seems to me that what has been presented is in fact a plausible explanation. but that does not mean its the only explanation!

I have my own theories, but I will not state them, because I do not have an agenda ( people will do doubtedly claim I do!)

I would though encourage you to see the evedance, and consider not only what is presented, but also consider all possible outcomes that this evidence leads to.

Life is not always black and white, right or wrong.

Do a mental experiment, considering what you have seen. And "knowing" its not a fake, try and prove the conspiracy "nuts" wrong. Its just as easy.

Does this make your knew hypothesis correct? not really. Not at all. Its a crap shoot.

That being said. What the hell happened on 9/11?????????????????????????????
You have to be absolutely blind to believe the "official" story! We live in the age of information!
nough said. 
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.