Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

@ AB Hammer

Started by hoppfield, October 29, 2015, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

@Phi123,
  If the basic design I reposted works, then some people in here wouldn't be able
to be the "boss" and I think with some people, being the "boss" is what they are about.
  And with me posting something like this, they might feel threatened. I would post a picture
of my "shop" but it's nothing special. I have an 8 x 14 room to work in with some basic wood
working tools. Learning wood working takes time as well as designing builds takes time.
  And with the basic design I just reposted, having some tools to use and experience using them
makes a difference. As far as money goes, I've been broke but as I have repeatedly mentioned
to ab hammer, I can't expect my situation to change if I don't work at it. And the complications I
had from having had cancer were serious. At one point, I missed about a year and a half of work
in a 4 year period. Also had multiple surgeries. But I have been doing what I can.
I don't think I should be faulted for that.

hoppfield

@All,
   I hope it doesn't bother anyone if I post some math. with the 2 piston concept, if 2 - 1lb. weights are used,
  the pistons have an inside diameter of 3 inches, the following considerations show them selves;
   The pistons will have a surface area of 10.6 inches. If a cross over/riser pipe is 20 inches long and has an i.d. of 1 inch, then it's cross section has a surface area of 0.75 square inches. At 20 inches in length, it will hold 9 ounces
of water.
  The bellow at the bottom is a pressure type pump. With a 1lb. weight, it will apply 1.12 ounces of force on the water in the pipe. The weight trying to expand the top piston has it's full 1lb. of weight effecting the water in the pipe.
  Since the total force of 2 1lb. weights acting on the water in the pipe is 17.12 ounces., can it lift 9 ounces of water ?
If this is possible, then as water moves into the top piston's cylinder adding it's own mass, will this increase the speed at which water is drawn into the cylinder that is above the level of the axle ?
  And as I mentioned, I doubt things could be any simpler than this. If someone were to spend a little time thinking about it, not sure on this because then everyone would be wondering how something like this has been over looked. And with me, I can't disagree with the math. I have done tests to understand the compression aspect of this. As for a weight opening a bellow type cylinder, I would hope it could lift something lighter than itself.

edited to change an abbreviation

hoppfield

I thought I would simplify my last post. If one circular type bellow at the bottom closes 2 inches
and a circular type bellow at the top opens 2 inches, 12 ounces of force will have moved 20 inches.
And this with a movement of -2 inches and plus 2 inches.
Of course, with what I am building, it is a variation of this and is accepted as being Bessler's drawing.
And when finished, then I'll know if it holds water.

and since ab hammer, tinselkoala and pirate88179 don't like me, that's okay. I am working to improve
the quality of my life. I don't know of another way and am sorry about that. You know, what is the easy way ?

AB Hammer

Quote from: hoppfield on November 01, 2015, 10:30:45 AM
   @Phi123,
  If the basic design I reposted works, then some people in here wouldn't be able
to be the "boss" and I think with some people, being the "boss" is what they are about.
  And with me posting something like this, they might feel threatened. I would post a picture
of my "shop" but it's nothing special. I have an 8 x 14 room to work in with some basic wood
working tools. Learning wood working takes time as well as designing builds takes time.
  And with the basic design I just reposted, having some tools to use and experience using them
makes a difference. As far as money goes, I've been broke but as I have repeatedly mentioned
to ab hammer, I can't expect my situation to change if I don't work at it. And the complications I
had from having had cancer were serious. At one point, I missed about a year and a half of work
in a 4 year period. Also had multiple surgeries. But I have been doing what I can.
I don't think I should be faulted for that.

Here is your biggest problem Lindgaard.
You try to use the sympathy card for what 6 years now?  You use it to try to get people to side with you in an argument which you start to try to get people to feel sorry for you.
Your physical problems or my physical problems have NOTHING to do with this quest so quit talking about them.
You seem to always feel sorry for yourself and blame others for your problems and you just need to look in the mirror to find your problem.

A simple solution.
Just talk wheel and don't talk about others. Don't start strings just to argue and slander with lies and deception. Don't keep saying others said this and that they didn't say this or that at all.
It is only in your mind.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Pirate88179

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 01, 2015, 02:46:52 PM
Here is your biggest problem Lindgaard.
You try to use the sympathy card for what 6 years now?  You use it to try to get people to side with you in an argument which you start to try to get people to feel sorry for you.
Your physical problems or my physical problems have NOTHING to do with this quest so quit talking about them.
You seem to always feel sorry for yourself and blame others for your problems and you just need to look in the mirror to find your problem.

A simple solution.
Just talk wheel and don't talk about others. Don't start strings just to argue and slander with lies and deception. Don't keep saying others said this and that they didn't say this or that at all.
It is only in your mind.

Amen.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen