Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: Magluvin on March 04, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Ok, sorry it took longer than expected. Spent more time than I wanted to, but sometimes you have to try and test things and run into issues, etc.  But its all setup.

The input is 1v from the power supply. Im just using a push button switch to energize the kicking inductor. That coil is 24.8ohm and 10mh

The identical(practically) single wire and bifi coils, left and right respectively, are 43 ohm and 35.7mh. The pickup coil between the test coils will be the yellow trace on the scope and the blue trace will be monitoring the kicker coil..   Doing the vid now to show results....

Mags

@Magluvin,

Can you measure the inductances on the two coils please? Remember the 5% greater inductance measurement of the bifilar?

Magluvin

Quote from: norman6538 on March 04, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
Youtube says video not there.
Norman

Hmm, Im watching it again right now.  Ill look and see what might be the issue.

Mags

Magluvin

Check now. For some reason it was on private, but that should still let you see it if I give the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSjnNdeZ-Q   

Mags