Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Perspective On The B Type EESD - Robert Murray-Smith - Any issues?

Started by MileHigh, November 29, 2015, 04:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-aOPQ9_MyM

QuoteThis gives some construction and performance details on the battery style EESD or B type - an obvious acronym if you think about it - it's long but i know some folks will find it interesting but be warned it's not one to try and browse through.

Are there any issues with this clip?

SoManyWires

Quote from: MileHigh on November 29, 2015, 04:51:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-aOPQ9_MyM

Are there any issues with this clip?

worked ok, could even understand the english accent.

those mAh numbers he suggests are serious.

minnie

This thing looks amazing.
   The downside has to be the discharge curve, the wonderful thing about
   the lithium cell is the fact that the potential remains high for a long period.
    To successfully employ Robert's offering some sophisticated electronics
   appear to be needed to yield a constant voltage.

MileHigh

This is not about any YouTube playback issues, the clip plays just fine.  I know that Minnie isn't really hard-core technical, I don't know for SoManyWires.  You don't need sophisticated electronics to maintain a constant voltage, voltage converters are manufactured in the hundreds of millions or billions each year.  So their remains a serious issue, and from that issue stems a lot of other ramifications that are old themes that we are all way too familiar with.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on November 29, 2015, 01:04:12 PM
This is not about any YouTube playback issues, the clip plays just fine.  I know that Minnie isn't really hard-core technical, I don't know for SoManyWires.  You don't need sophisticated electronics to maintain a constant voltage, voltage converters are manufactured in the hundreds of millions or billions each year.  So their remains a serious issue, and from that issue stems a lot of other ramifications that are old themes that we are all way too familiar with.
Are you suggesting his measurements are wrong? Or methodology erroneous?