Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you think will happen if we found a source of free energy?

Started by Thphan75, December 17, 2015, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thphan75

The concept of free energy is not new, as a matter of fact, it's been around for over a hundred years.  But if we look around now, how come we don't see it?  I've seen countless videos and claims of perpetual motion machines and free energy devices, some extremely simple, others extremely complex and elaborate, but still, it's not a common thing.  Now why is that?  What is your take on that?  What do you think would really happen if we really did find a source of free energy?

Here's my take:

Conspiracy: 
Yes, I'm aware of conspiracy theories, suppressions, etc.  While I do not claim that it's false rumor, I do find it a bit hard to believe.  For one, the people behind the electricity trade can buy the same type of so called free energy devices, create the energy, and resell it at a much cheaper rate.  For proof, look at wind and solar energy, they're technically free energy, stored and redistributed.  While people can easily buy and make their own free energy from these devices, it's not worth it because the costs outweighs the benefits.  I believe the same is true about any energy production device, it still costs to build and can break down over time, therefore, you still need to spend money to get these so called devices.  Electric companies can invest in the same technology to produce electricity for free and sell it back so cheap that the cost of owning one still outweighs the benefits.  Unfortunately, that's not what I'm seeing.  As a matter of fact, renewable resources energy such as wind and solar actually costs more in my area.

Positive effects: 
The cost to produce and manufacture will fall significantly, which should translate to lower costs for those items, but this shouldn't be construed as a loss in jobs because it still takes manpower. 
Transportation may see some significant reduction in cost as well and the popularity of Electric Vehicles may sky rocket.  This can in turn be a reduction in pollution as well.
Less reliance on natural resources to produce electricity may translate to lower pollution.
Homes may rely more on electricity vs natural gas.  With the cost of electricity much lower, as well as the cost of products, hopefully we will see less of the poor who can't afford to heat their home.
Poor countries may have better accessibility to electricity.
Nuclear power can be avoided.

Negative effects:
We may have more light pollution since costs of electricity is so low.
Jobs in the in the oil and gas industry may see a big decline.

I'm sure there are much more positive as well as negative effects, I just can't think of them all yet.  But I welcome other's opinion.

AB Hammer

Thphan75

Lets talk gravity wheel for instance since you are in the gravity section. A gravity powered wheel will not put oil out of business, but just a better form of windless windmill so to speak for energy production. Cost effectiveness to build also takes a part in their future to catch on. But what would happen is. A gravity powered wheel will change how science relates to gravity and a greater understanding. As for youtube videos? Most are faked who claim a runner, but some may be real and requires attention of what is going on. In the world of progress we should expect change and accept it. I have several youtube videos and will have some new ones soon as time allows due to life. None of my videos are faked nor claims of a working wheel either. But maybe some of the new ones maybe. ;D 8)   LOL

https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

forest

Can you build a wind turbine which can power and heat your home totally ? Is that costly ? Is that permitted ?
Now, if you can do the same just with a suitcase sized simple device which you built during weekend.
Is that costly ? Is that hard ? No. You controlled can not longer be. Force is now strong inside you.

sm0ky2

" There WILL be a period of adjustment....."

some industries will decline, oil coal gas ect.
while others will flourish, travel, transportation, robotics/computers/electronics, space exploration

at some point mankind will have to look past our intrapersonal monetary issues
and move towards a better future
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Nink

It will be made illegal because it causes some type of major problem even if it doesn't.  ie causes cancer, linked to autism, neurological disorders due to .....)

The only exception will be for selected corporations who will be controlled regulated and will sell you the energy this free energy makes for profit.