Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to deal with those that add nothing to the forum

Started by citfta, December 31, 2015, 07:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 05, 2016, 09:10:56 PM
You have it exactly backwards. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."  If something that is claimed goes against established scientific laws, appears to violate some solidly held scientific principle like Conservation of Momentum or Conservation of Energy, then the claimant needs to provide solid evidence in support of those claims. It is not the responsibility for a debunker to provide anything except to state where the claims are inconsistent with reality. If you claim that _your_ apparatus, say, is a selfrunning permanent magnet motor with no outside source of power, and you provide instructions, and then I build one and it fails to work as you claim... you can always say that I didn't do something right, or make some other "special pleading" (a technical term) as an excuse for why my replication didn't work. It is entirely the claimant's responsibility to demonstrate that it _does_ work according to the claims.  If the claimant cannot do that.... it is he who is not credible. We've seen plenty of cases of that here.

what if it was a seemingly credible device,that you yourself were holding in your hands.
that utilized the differential in gravitational potential between the molecular state of two elements, and that of their gas state?

like two fuel-cells, linked together, one in reverse.
energy in = energy out - losses (heat).
now, suppose one was vertically positioned above the other, such that when the gasses combined,
m(water)gh = greater than the heat losses in the electrolysis system.

then the "nay sayer" called you a nitwitted bumbling torriod-f*&%!!er
and told you you were trying to violate the laws of his reality??

how do you respond?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

and I don't mean that literally, like to perform that test....

that was just completely hypothetical I pulled out of my a$$
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

seychelles

I am totally with you there SMOKY2.. BECAUSE I HAVE GOT IN MY WARM LITTLE
HANDS A NEW METAL COMPOUND THAT NEUTRALIZE GRAVITY..Plus i posted
many ideas and even requested help all i got was insult ..SO WHEN I COME UP
WITH ANY THING SUPPER AND I WILL FOR IT IS MY DESTINY I WILL NOT CAST MY PERL AT PIGS.. 

Dog-One

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 05, 2016, 09:10:56 PM
... "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."  ...

Any independent experimenter/researcher that makes claims in this line of work is a nutcase from the word go.  It is not only futile, it is pointless.

You build X and it does Y.  Leave it at that.  Period.  No claims, no heartache, no mess, no fuss.

If someone wants to build X also and it does Z instead of Y, ask questions sure, but don't expect different results.

It's only when multiple parties build X and they all perform with Y results that we have to consider the rules may need alteration.  Those days are way into the future.

In the meantime, just try to enjoy what you do and learn while you do it.  No member of this forum is going to make a huge worldly change.  It takes generations for that to happen, going against nearly impossible odds and a societal structure cast in stone.  You want to change the world?  It would be easier to erase the world and start over.

AlienGrey

I for one find it all rather to simple and extremely unpleasant as its all un safe and is some what a public hazarded ! The British technology is obviously superior and supports the national grid !   

Now where in the US is there a working Russian free energy technology and one that is not plugged into the grid hahahahahahahahha  Is this a problem of the inability to understand the basic laws that permit such technologies ??? We in the mother land are all a bit puzzled by it ? ? hahahahahahahahahah ITS ALL A BIT OF A JOKE HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DONT YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE YET ???? HAHAHAHAHA

ERR thanks Atommix93rdAtom1 Sr. Member but !

Why are you so disruptive ? and why do you lie about facts and offer nothing constructive ? and sarcasm is a form of aggression !
And what British technology are you referring too ? get your facts straight it's not Russian technology any of it Tesla was from Serbia and an American immigrant who invented AC and it was Henry Moray who invented the earth rod current device and Donald Smith later on an other American not Russian and it was Kapanadze who found a way of synchronizing the two waveform and he aint no Russian, Russian talking perhaps but what's your problem if he did, no one can prove any thing on here unless it's possible to ether copy it your self or go and see it for your self and that's no guarantee.

AG