Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to deal with those that add nothing to the forum

Started by citfta, December 31, 2015, 07:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

Quote from: Atommix93rdAtom1 on January 09, 2016, 08:27:03 AM
The OU needs a LAB ...... A real one ! Funded and staffed 24/4 .... or it will never be anything more than words on a screen !!!

You already got OU why post so manny words on screen  ???

RomanEmpire

If the only way to confirm a theory is replicability through the scientific method, the only way to refute it is the scientific method. I think the concept is straightforward and clear. However, I think that mistakes are not bad, the mistakes are not to blame or ridicule, especially if we think of the great scientists have died or injuried for their experiments because of their mistakes  (here's a list of at least 10 scientists http://listverse.com/2008/06/04/top-10-scientists-killed-or-injured-by-their-experiments/ ).You learn from mistakes and many discoveries have been made by accident, of course we need education and we need to be careful, but when it comes to research into topics still unknown we can easily run into the error. I think you need to review your attitude sometimes arrogant and aggressive towards the mistakes of others.

SeaMonkey

A most interesting discussion. ;)

Any conversation which takes place between humans
who are thinking beings imbued with the ability to "feel"
emotionally will invariably and inevitably tend to "drift." :o

Those who would wish to impose strict rules of conformity
with respect to the conversation (i.e. "off topic") and insist
that all input be narrowly focused will be disappointed. ???

Spock was from that sort of place.  It is not us. 8)

All who have spoken have contributed something of value
to the conversation.  It is all about perspective. ::)