Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer's Initial Technology Replicated

Started by chessnyt, January 10, 2016, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

Quote from: ramset on February 08, 2016, 09:06:37 AM
Chess
Personal experience is Most valuable indeed , I believe that other fellows who noticed unusual things happening
in front of them ...followed their nose and intuition to a happy discovery ..[Steven Marks playing with sound systems comes to mind ]

the fact that you are evolving A lot of _gas_ with no heat is truly interesting ,yes water chemistry and conductivity are
always relevant , but I would never diminish your personal experience and intuition !
@Ramset:
The degree of reaction of the tap water to small amounts of wattage is a little surprising, but completely explainable when done consistently in resonance.  At first I dismissed the heat anomalies as faulty test equipment.  Then I leaned towards efficiency to rationalize my findings.  But now, I have more than doubled the gas production and the waste heat has actually DECREASED!  This is what bothers me.  This is not right at all.  Efficiency is one thing but this process is NOT 100% efficient.  So where is the waste heat?  Could it be absorbed by the conductors of the cell and dissipated through the external copper?  This is all I have come up with as of late.  Maybe my conductors are acting as heat sinks and are dissipating the heat outside the cell to ambient air.

This really has me thinking.  I can't help but want to figure out what is going on.  I know there should be more heat.  I have always had significant heat in other electrolytic cells I have built before (straight DC and pulsed DC with various duty cycles).  And although I am not adding any electrolyte to the water bath, it comes with its own in small quantities.

Regards,

Chess     

pomodoro

Damn, i believed some advertisement from the water company. They said they supplied us with pure water. Silly me.  :(
As far as your efficiency is concerned, you may have reached a very high value. Not that I've done this, but those journal articles claim well over 90% from the inductive pulse.[size=78%]
Quote from: chessnyt on February 08, 2016, 11:23:22 AM[/font][/size]@pomodoro:
For someone who knows about resistivity meters, how could you NOT know that tap water contains dissolved salts?  Additionally, I have another question for you.  Does it take a room full of scientists to determine that tap water has dissolved salts in it?

Cheers  ;)

Dog-One

If you all haven't been to this site, it's worth checking into and sending the two main guys an email or two.  They will get you headed in the right direction.

http://stanmeyerreplications.net/

Also, spend a moment watching the videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/hydrofuelincanada/videos

chessnyt

@Everyone:
After extensive testing, it turns out that my process is endothermic and not exothermic.  So the missing waste heat mystery has been solved.

I read something interesting today:
Quote from: Bob Smith on February 15, 2016, 11:06:13 PM
Eric Dollard speaks on work going on that seems to be related to this topic, I believe, here, starting at 1:38:00 --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lWoLH21ITys#t=5881

"...doing the hydrogen-oxygen separation dielectrically instead of by electrolysis, as far as I'm concerned, from what I've seen definitely works. So the situation is, is to work with the appropriate harmonic wave form. The harmonic wave form is the critical part. And act upon water as a dielectric and to separate them by neutralizing the intermolecular binding forces ...it takes no energy to break the intermolecular binding forces by that means. Electrolysis is a forced situation. This isn't a forced situation. It's kind of an unlocking situation.  Now, the result of that is that you have hydrogen and oxygen separated, which desire to engage thermodynamically. Now when you go thru that thermodynamic conversion, that will give rise to energy. So, you have a situation with - potential situation - ...no energy required to break the water apart... "
Gee...where did I hear this before?  Give me a minute...   It sounds VERY familiar...

Quote from: chessnyt on January 14, 2016, 02:16:26 AM
With Meyer's technology, you are using voltage potential to split the water molecule...

...It's like the different (difference) of opening the safe with dynamite, as opposed to using the combination.  You are switching off the water molecule's covalent bond instead of blasting it apart with brute force.
If Eric did in fact state what was quoted earlier, then he sure knows what he is talking about.  This is indeed a bright man.

Very exciting things are going on behind the scenes.  Stay tuned  ;D ;D ;D

Chess

P.S.  And no, I am not running for president  ;)

SoManyWires

Quote from: chessnyt on February 16, 2016, 05:50:31 AM
@Everyone:
After extensive testing, it turns out that my process is endothermic and not exothermic.  So the missing waste heat mystery has been solved.

I read something interesting today:Gee...where did I hear this before?  Give me a minute...   It sounds VERY familiar...
If Eric did in fact state what was quoted earlier, then he sure knows what he is talking about.  This is indeed a bright man.

Very exciting things are going on behind the scenes.  Stay tuned  ;D ;D ;D

Chess

P.S.  And no, I am not running for president  ;)
Bernie will win based on there being no competition due to your not running.