Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looks Like OU Senior Member Avalon Has DONE IT! New Video!

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 16, 2016, 01:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

Quote from: picowatt on January 21, 2016, 01:08:53 PM
The cost of going to and operating in space, although still expensive, has come down significantly since the days of the space race.  Current cost is something like $10K per pound, and scientists and engineers are working to reduce that to $100's or less.  There are even private companies intending to provide commercial rides to near orbit or possibly low orbit.

I agree the  cost of making fake movies of astronauts gallivanting around in space has gone down considerably. They are even starting to explore the concept of adding stars to the background when they do their fake space walks in a swimming pool at the Neutral Buoyancy Lab.   

I can not believe a group of people who are so intelligent as well as skeptical that have managed to analyze every proposal and prove they faked overunity, could be so gullible that they fall for NASA and other space agencies (both public and private) fantasy ventures in outer space.  It is complete and utter garbage and is comparable only with children believing in Santa Clause, Easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

Do your own research. Why are there no stars visible in any space walks, ebb and flow apparently mapped every square inch of the moon at a closer range then satellites circle the earth with modern equipment but no video or photo's of our lunar landing site ?

You have been lied to and you continue to be lied to.  If this was North Korea who was making all of these wonderful claims the level of scrutiny would be high but the US government proclaims they walk on the moon and astronauts continually space walk around the ISS in suits that protect against extreme temperatures and the vacuum of space, we simply ignore a mountain of evidence that proves beyond any doubt that our entire space program is nothing but smoke and mirrors. 

Do your own research stop believing everything governments and corporations tell you.  Remember Snowden 

picowatt

Quote from: ramset on January 21, 2016, 01:32:42 PM
The kids smell a rat

50 years ??? And dropped like a hot potatoe during a global quest for world domination
During the cold war ??

The elephant is making a Rucus in the room ...Respectfully

In many ways I agree.

I do indeed believe we went to the moon.  Keep in mind, however, that early spaceflight was only a show of force.  Most early spacecraft were merely simple payloads placed atop what was otherwise an ICBM.

I was there during Sputnik.  The fear levels were similar to the Cuban missile crisis.  Sending a man to the moon was a competition.  No cost was spared.  Supposedly, it was eventually realized that going to the moon was very cool and something you could brag about, but that money and time spent did little in terms of building a national defense or providing a strategic advantage.  Would you launch a missile from the moon and give your enemy days to see it coming?  A fortune was spent on Apollo, and when the financial plug was pulled, a lot of engineers, technicians, etc. lost their jobs.

But, I partially agree with you.  Here we are talking about going to Mars.  It seems quite sensible to instead get really good at living only 2.5 days away on the moon first.  China is planning to send men to the moon,  some private companies have discussed doing so for profit as well, possibly mining for minerals or He3.

Recent discoveries indicate the presence of large bore lava tubes on the moon.  These could have habitats placed within them.  Portions of these lava tubes could eventually be walled up and sealed off to allow an atmosphere to be maintained.  Being under the surface, there would be less temperature extremes and protection from radiation and the constant rain of micro-meteorites (and maybe a a few large ones as well...).

Although the environment of the moon is, in many ways, more difficult to deal with than it would be to live on Mars, being so close would allow humans to get really good at human spaceflight with help from Earth only 2.5 days away.

However, in today's political and economic environment, I don't see an International Moon Base happening in the near future.  What we have done since the space race, the wars fought, etc, has truly been a travesty to humanity, and makes people of my generation wonder, "where's my jet-pack?"

And always remember to just "duck and cover"...

PW   

ramset

PW
I read recently the Chinese could find no evidence of our lunar modules ?

I have to say i have been jousting with Brad over this moon thing for a while
However it became apparent to both of us in a very intrusive way that this world is being run by
Lying scum...with an extremely self serving agenda...Global warming my buttock..
These guys could care less.
So I am just paying attention now....there are some smart fellows asking smart question a bout
This.

One very intriguing position was that we went ssoo far down the rabbit hole ,that when they
Crunched the numbers (and couldn't get the LEM to safely land in the only attempt they ever made )
Instead of risking worldwide humiliation

Somebody called for plan B ....

The only thing that gives me credence to this opinion is the history or lack there of from the last
50 years
Oh and the comment was made about bringing an 800 lb dune buggy on a mission which might rely
On a few grams of weight between leaving a man on the moon staring back at planet earth.

Also the lack of thruster blast under the LEM and its pristine condition after what most likely
Would have been a dust storm blast from hell landing.

The module should have looked like pig pen after a dust up.

Instead it looked like ??
I'm just making observations and I am doing it from a place of anger..
Not always the best for a clear mind however

Something is very fishy about the last 50 years and as you say what's wrong with playing close to home ?

Respectfully
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

picowatt

Quote from: ramset on January 21, 2016, 02:53:18 PM
PW
I read recently the Chinese could find no evidence of our lunar modules ?

I have to say i have been jousting with Brad over this moon thing for a while
However it became apparent to both of us in a very intrusive way that this world is being run by
Lying scum...with an extremely self serving agenda...Global warming my buttock..
These guys could care less.
So I am just paying attention now....there are some smart fellows asking smart question a bout
This.

One very intriguing position was that we went ssoo far down the rabbit hole ,that when they
Crunched the numbers (and couldn't get the LEM to safely land in the only attempt they ever made )
Instead of risking worldwide humiliation

Somebody called for plan B ....

The only thing that gives me credence to this opinion is the history or lack there of from the last
50 years
Oh and the comment was made about bringing an 800 lb dune buggy on a mission which might rely
On a few grams of weight between leaving a man on the moon staring back at planet earth.

Also the lack of thruster blast under the LEM and its pristine condition after what most likely
Would have been a dust storm blast from hell landing.

The module should have looked like pig pen after a dust up.

Instead it looked like ??

So the LRO images are fake as well?  The Chinese imaging will eventually improve.

Of course, even if the LEM's, rovers, science expeiments, cameras, or even boot prints, are eventually imaged in sufficient resolution and/or otherwise unequivocally proven to exist on the Moon, there will be those that say that all that equipment and any boot prints were placed there more recently to cover up the big lie.  There is just no end to it.  NASA's recent announcement that the boot prints won't last forever due to the constant rain of micrometeorites, and requests to the UN that the lunar landing sites be designated and preserved as historic landmarks or monuments with some sort of minimum radius keep out zone, will only further feed the fanciful fires of the non-believers.     

Of course I, as well, have a lot of questions about motivations, what is really going on in the world, and what questions any secret projects may have already answered, but did men actually go to the moon?  I believe so.

PW

ramset

PW
I'M personally not even on that fence yet,everything around this part of the world
Is here due to the space program and the scquillions it pumped into the local economys

But there is something odd about the moon and the lack of exploration there.
Maybe Brad should start small ,send a robot to one of the landing sites ?

See the evidence and gain some experience (space exploration)

As a matter of fact...!!!!
I betya there are enuff naysayers and america haters globally to finance such an endevour
In a heart beat...
We could absolutely muster the talent for such an open source project
Besides having a good look at the back side of the moon

We could ping it and see if it rings
We could look back and take a picture of the globe ,for flat earthers

gotta market to the whole crowd ??

Just one mans opinion
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma