Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Strange Coil "Feeds itself" ???

Started by FatBird, February 07, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@sm0ky2 and all sceptics:

Of course it is difficult to observe or to measure RADIANT ENERGY. Why do you think this knowledge could be suppressed for so long?

The new world order is helped by the mysterious nature of RADIANT ENERGY, otherwise everybody would have caught on long ago. Tesla tried a lot to make RADIANT ENERGY accessible to the masses, but he was persecuted like all fighters for freedom and justice.

Everybody can take a photo of a neutraliser coil and write "current transformer" next to it. What can you prove by such a childish action?

But I have to stop writing the truth in an open forum, otherwise my life will be in danger. You are on your own when searching for the truth. I did what I could, but like always, one is not believed when revealing secrets.

Greetings, Conrad

P-S.: FatBird's post was already censored http://overunity.com/16398/-strange-coil-feeds-itself/msg473504/#msg473504, watch out.

sm0ky2

Quote from: conradelektro on February 09, 2016, 03:55:51 AM

Everybody can take a photo of a neutraliser coil and write "current transformer" next to it. What can you prove by such a childish action?

Greetings, Conrad

My apologies. You are right, I should work harder and do my homework to prevent rediculousnesses from running rampant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_transformer
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 09, 2016, 04:18:48 AM
My apologies. You are right, I should work harder and do my homework to prevent rediculousnesses from running rampant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_transformer

@sm0ky2 and all sceptics:

It is a good thing that you try to prove your point. Unfortunately the well known Harvard University has the following to say about the basis of your proof:

http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k70847&pageid=icb.page346376

Nevertheless, when you're doing academic research, you should be extremely cautious about using Wikipedia. As its own disclaimer states, information on Wikipedia is contributed by anyone who wants to post material, and the expertise of the posters is not taken into consideration. Users may be reading information that is outdated or that has been posted by someone who is not an expert in the field or by someone who wishes to provide misinformation.

In your case the Wikipedia-Poster seems to be an agent of the world wide electric power generation cartel which is hiding the neutraliser coils in plain sight and makes sure that encyclopaedias remain consistent with the falsehood held up by the cartel.

I know that sm0ky2 tries his best and intends no evil. But it is the nice and thoughtful people who are targeted by the misinformation campaigns of the new world order.

Cynical bastards like me are by nature favoured to look through deceptions mainly because they are not above deception themselves. It takes a deceiver to catch a deceiver, as they say.

An other word of advice for sm0ky2 and sceptics:

Before you run off to look for proof in papers published by University professors and scientific staff, keep the following in mind.

The new world order has a tight grip on Universities (and their scientific staff) by help of the tenure track.

See here for an explanation https://newworkplace.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/what-is-academic-tenure/

The article about the tenure track names 4 criteria you have to fulfil in order to get "tenure" at a University (life long employment). But there is a hidden 5th criterion, which young eager scientists have to fulfil, and it is "do not publish a secret".

Some rather dull scientists never discover secrets and therefore might slip into tenure without ever having heard of the 5th criterion. Only the bright and eager scientists who are after the secrets of the world hit the 5th criterion and if they obey, immediately get tenure. This is the reason why mostly bright guys get tenure and they are for sure bright enough to strictly keep a secret.

Now you will ask: "Bloody hell, how can I ever find the truth?"

Lean back and think for a moment! Secrets are only secrets if they are kept secret! Everything is done that you never find a secret and that is what will happen.

Greetings, Conrad

Paul-R

Quote from: conradelektro on February 09, 2016, 03:55:51 AM

Of course it is difficult to observe or to measure RADIANT ENERGY.
What is the definition of "Radiant  Energy" ?

conradelektro

Quote from: Paul-R on February 09, 2016, 12:16:33 PM
What is the definition of "Radiant  Energy" ?

If I gave you a good answer I would be killed.

I spare you the double talk and the bull which you can read yourself in many posts in this forum.

Greetings, Conrad