Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Strange Coil "Feeds itself" ???

Started by FatBird, February 07, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

.

TheCell

Hello ,
conrad is just fooling everbody.
A quick translation/explanation:

SPUC (Speed Up Coils)   -> o.k. :)
Spulenstrasse 66 -> Coil Street, a commonly known street in this town
A-60966 Deppenstadt -> Depp is German and means : Fool -> Foolstown
AUSTRIA -> Schlu_______  :)
Tel: 011111 777999888222 -> easy to remember
E-Mail: speed-is-your-money@schnell-spulen.info -> pure fantasy

conradelektro

Some more clarifications, specially for sceptics like TheCell:

The world wide electric power generation cartel has hidden the "neutraliser coils" behind the fraudulent concept of "arc suppression coils".

Since Tesla's time many people have caught on and wanted to install "speed up coils" on the electric power line coming into their home. This would save an enormous amount of energy, which of course the world wide electric power generation cartel would not like. "You shall pay a high price for electricity" is the money making principle of this cartel.

The so called "arc suppression coil" properly installed at a power station would allow everybody to a use a "speed up coil" at the house, and save 80% of electric power. The dangerous back radiation of the "speed up coils" in people's homes would be absorbed and reflected back by the "arc suppression coils" at the power stations (hence saving the power station from exploding)

And now comes the incredible conspiracy perpetrated by the world wide electric power generation cartel:

Since 1917 the "arc suppression coils" are installed backwards in power stations in order to neutralise any "speed up coils" used by knowledgeable people in their homes.

See this web site: http://www.swedishneutral.se/main.php?name=neutral_asc

And how big this conspiracy is, you can see from the "arc suppression coil" market survey of 2015:

http://onlineheraldnews.com/arc-suppression-coil-market-2015-global-industry-size-trends-and-analysis-to-2019/

Nowadays worldwide, the installation of "speed up coils" over electric power lines in people's homes is neutralised (by arc suppression coils installed backwards in electric power stations).

But you can still install "speed up coils" over a water pipe or gas pipe coming into your home. And you still can install it in your car to save fuel.

But there are rumours that the German car industry tries to install "Benzine and Diesel neutraliser coils" in cars. The big VW-not-so-clean-exhaust scandal is the means to do that even in already sold cars. So, not only new cars will have a "Benzine and Diesel neutraliser coil", but also cars which have been delivered to the customers in the last years.

You can see from the fact, that the US-government tries so hard to make VW recall every car sold in the last years, that the US auto industry wants to install "Benzine and Diesel neutraliser coils" as well. The argument will be, that every car in the world needs to have a very clean exhaust. California paved the way with the car exhaust clean up laws.

The "clean exhaust conspiracy" hides the fact that gases coming out of the billions of cows (in fact, coming out of every living being on earth) are more decremental to health than the exhausts of cars can ever be. To put it bluntly: farting is the problem, not car exhausts! But who can make money from farts? In contrast, one can make lots of money by selling more fuel by installing a "Benzine and Diesel neutraliser coil" in every car.

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

Quote from: conradelektro on February 08, 2016, 07:07:55 AM
@sm0ky2 and all sceptics:

You can not measure the effect of this coil with any known instrument (not with a compass, not with a Voltmeter, not with an Ampere-meter, not with a an oscilloscope, not with a thermometer).

Greetings, Conrad

I see. It is an energy we cannot observe...
How then, do we know it is there? and in what quantity?
Do we need to invent a new instrument?

Would a mass-spectrometer work? perhaps we could graph the motion of the atoms and electrons in real-time, to observe this energy?

(oh no,. this energy is way to smart for that, it will wiggle it's way out of that one for sure..)

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

This is a standard CT, used for monitoring power levels in the substation.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.