Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Strange Coil "Feeds itself" ???

Started by FatBird, February 07, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Does anybody have a clue what this thing is?  It seems to imply
that it Keeps Pulsing due to the coil feeding back to itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9JyruCKDmrW0Ce8bK2SD1GmXt3YIHzNQ&v=KsjoaIz0prw

http://ecocreando.weebly.com/bac-coil---free-energy---fuelsaver---magnetiz-water.html
                                                                                                          .

Void

Apparently the coil is placed over a fuel line or water line.
They are claiming 20% to 30% less fuel consumption if placed over a fuel line in a vehicle.
They are also claiming that it can improve water quality if placed over a water pipe.
You can use Google Translate to view this webpage:
http://ecocreando.weebly.com/bobina-tesla-bac---free-energy---magnetizza-e-risparmia----acqua---carburante---corrente.html

TinselKoala

It's hilarious, is what it is. The instructions are right there, go ahead and build one yourself and test it.

QuoteBuilding B.A.C. coil
to magnetize water - fuel - gas

1) Cut STEREO CABLE ( red - black ) at least 1 meters  of insulated copper wire 1.0  mm2 .
2 ) Wrap 15 not 30   turns on the tube   ( in the video  is the V01- FIRST VERSION of B.A.C. Coil  )  ,
never to cross over the wires, and fix with duct tape ,
freeing the beginning and at the end of at least 10 cm of thread
Do three or four laps early and fix immediately with tape.
It will be easier winding. Secure the end with tape.
3) Turn the wires towards the opposite end up to overlap in length of at least 5 cm .
Remove with a pair of scissors the plastic insulation at the ends of the wire for at least 2 cm.
4 ) Mix together the 2 internal   strands of thread ,
and the 2 external   ends of the wire together and tape the whole thing.

And you too can begin saving 30 percent on your fuel cost, get cleaner clothes, cook your food with less fuel, and even walk your dog fewer times a day. (OK, I made that last one up.)

These things surface every few years. All the "data" you get is subjective, anecdotal, and depends on the "tester" knowing that the device is actually attached. Let's say you make two coils, identical except one is bifilar connected and the other is not. Covered with tape they look the same. Then you put one on your friend's car (neither he nor you know which one) and drive for a week or month, keeping records. Then you switch coils and drive for another week or month. Then you look at the records to see which trial period had the better performance. THEN you take the tape off the coils and see if it really was the bifilar coil that was on the car during the better performance period. Neither you nor your friend knew which coil was there during the actual trial, you only peek after the data gathering period is over.
This is called a "double blind" test protocol, and will usually eliminate the "experimenter effect" (technical term).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer-expectancy_effect
And whenever devices like this are properly tested to eliminate experimenter effect, they always have proven to be inoperative.

But don't take my word for it, go ahead and make your own and install it! Since you know that it is there, you probably will pay more attention to your driving habits and you probably will save some fuel!

sm0ky2

Here's a simple test.
Build one of these and run water through the pipe.

Next, magnetize a needle on a string, such that it acts as a compass.
Now, test for electric fields in the coil.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 08, 2016, 04:58:46 AM
Here's a simple test.
Build one of these and run water through the pipe.

Next, magnetize a needle on a string, such that it acts as a compass.
Now, test for electric fields in the coil.

@sm0ky2 and all sceptics:

You can not measure the effect of this coil with any known instrument (not with a compass, not with a Voltmeter, not with an Ampere-meter, not with a an oscilloscope, not with a thermometer).

It is RADIANT ENERGY!

RADIANT ENERGY speeds up atoms and the faster atoms (e.g. the fuel in a car, the gas going to your heating system, the water going to your washing machine or to your cooking pots) do everything faster and better, hence the marvellous savings and beneficial effects.

Imagine two bullets, one going faster than the other. The faster one will penetrate deeper into the tree you shoot at. And in the same way the faster atoms (the electrons race faster around the core) burn hotter and food cooked with "fast water" will be faster absorbed in you digestive system and therefore gives you more and better sustenance (faster chemical reactions, hence more efficiency of every chemical, biological and even mental process).

Just keep in mind "speed is money"!

I have such "speed up coils" in my car (around the fuel line from the tank to the carburettor), in my house (around the water supply pipe coming in from the municipal water supply) and around the gas pipe (which comes ultimately from Russia http://www.gazprom.com/about/production/projects/pipelines/yamal-evropa/).

My savings are truly great, sometimes my meters run in reverse because the fast atoms cause shock waves radiating back to the source. Attention, your digestive system will also work faster possibly causing embarrassing moments in public.

Do not place such coils around your 220 V or 110 V electricity supply line because the shock waves radiating back to the source would destroy the power stations. Imagine what would happen if an atomic power station explodes, or any power station. There is no danger in Austria because the power stations have neutraliser coils around the outgoing power lines. But it is therefore useless to place such speed up coils around incoming power lines in your house or apartment in Austria. I have no idea which other countries have neutraliser coils in their power stations and which countries are careless. You know, one always has to be extra vigilant in a foreign country.

I hope this clarifies the use of these coils. Build them and see for yourself, but be careful, the effects are really great and imminent.

Best is you call me and I build the coils onto your equipment. My fees are reasonable! My last customer paid only 35.000.-- and his savings in the first year were 70.000.-- (the coils last for decades). The beneficial effects on his health were for free. My last customer even became smarter, he is selling such coils himself now (the bastard).

SPUC (Speed Up Coils)
Spulenstrasse 66
A-60966 Deppenstadt
AUSTRIA
Tel: 011111 777999888222
E-Mail: speed-is-your-money@schnell-spulen.info

Greetings, Conrad