Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Strange Coil "Feeds itself" ???

Started by FatBird, February 07, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Paul-R on February 09, 2016, 12:16:33 PM
What is the definition of "Radiant  Energy" ?

Radiant Energy, as historically defined by Tesla:

High-Energy electromagnetic waves that can propagate at great distances, Penetrate all forms of matter, and exist in a vacuum.

This energy is thought to originate from a multitude of source including stars and electrified gas clouds, supernovae, black holes, galactic collisions, pulsars, or any other highly energetic event, from which such waves might propagate.

These waves permeate everything around us as a complex field of interacting waves of electromagnetic radiation.
Tesla claimed to be able to, through use of discrete oscillating circuits, filter out some of these waves for use in energy production.
The magnitude of the energy contained in these waves depends on the wave itself.
Factors such as frequency and amplitude can lead to drastically varying results in the energy equations.

The ideal situations for such filtering of radiant energy, is high frequency, low impedance.

(not worried about the MIBs)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Paul-R

Tito L. Oracion

Radiant simply is a cool beam glowing of lights carrying by the pulsating waves. :)

FatBird

.

sm0ky2

Quote from: FatBird on February 11, 2016, 11:27:20 AM
I wonder if this U-Plug is related (or part of) the other U-Plug company?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9iFE_Pdpg
                                                                                                                                             .

Oh no,.. the overpriced PFM.... I hope not
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.