Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Strange Coil "Feeds itself" ???

Started by FatBird, February 07, 2016, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marco Cocca

Hello Paul-R

I don't know exactly how many turns, are linked to diameter of the former. I don't have a formula.
I did many experiment to understand how "feel better".

I am not an engineer, not a degree, I'm just a humble seeker of truth. I always try first. when I talk about it because I tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, so many times that you even imagine.
And 'the only thing to do. Try again and again to verify the data in the Reality.
The theory is just theory .. facts are facts.

Many things do not add up to the academic classical physics.
It does not matter. We continue, however, and we share our findings so they can also be useful to other people in the world.

You do not have to believe me. You have to try.

@Conrad. I do not use cocaine, I am a healthy and civilized person, unlike you from the top of your ignorance, insult without trying to understand.

I am always available to share and understand.

Greetings, Marco

Paul-R

Quote from: Marco Cocca on February 29, 2016, 07:08:46 AM

I don't know exactly how many turns, are linked to diameter of the former. I don't have a formula.

Length = (Number of turns) . 2. pi . (radius of former)

Sometimes the length of wire in a coil is of crucial importance, relating to wavelength of an oscillation.

Any advice, Marco?

(I fancy breaking the circuit with a load and ammeter)

FatBird

Click on this Link for a clearer reading patent:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat5134985.pdf

.

Paul-R

Quote from: FatBird on February 29, 2016, 01:56:11 PM
Click on this Link for a clearer reading patent:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat5134985.pdf                                                                                                 .
Thanks. I didn't know you could link to a patent as directly as that. useful.

I was wondering what happens if one breaks the cct with a load and meter and then arranges for magnets around the tube and salt water (an electrolyte) to flow through the tube. If there is an interesting result, it might have boating applications.

I was intrigued by the talk of a critical wire length. Those exotic Don Smith folk go in for this sort of talk. But it is predecated on oscillations.

protonmom

QuoteYou do not have to believe me. You have to try.

@Conrad. I do not use cocaine, I am a healthy and civilized person, unlike you from the top of your ignorance, insult without trying to understand.

I am always available to share and understand.

Greetings, Marco

I agree with you, Marco.  If he did not use such a poisonous tongue others might share more.  A kind word goes a long way.

protonmom