Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Active power from parallel resonance. Test circuit and research.

Started by Jim36, February 16, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim36

Hi all,

I have a new idea and would like people to have a look at as it is quite simple. I have seen some experienced electronic guys on here so hope to get some feed back before building.

See attached circuit diagram. From my calcs the capacitor & inductor can store just over 1 joules per cycle. The current circuit would only use 50 % of the cycles but another circuit could be added to use the full wave cycle.

The circuit should work by triac T1 firing on the first half cycle which should start the resonance circuit. In theory the parallel LC circuit shouldn't draw any current from outside its own circuit. During the second cycle T1 stops conducting decoupling from the mains and T2 should fire on the negative cycle produced by the LC tank and power dissipated through the dampening load. The cycle then starts again.

Thanks for looking, and I welcome any comments.

Cheers

Jim

pomodoro

citfta

If you want some help you need to reduce the size of your drawing to the size recommended for this forum.  Otherwise no one can see all of it without scrolling back and forth.  You can edit your post and remove the attachment and then insert a smaller drawing the does not go way beyond the normal width of the forum.  There are several free picture editing programs on the net you can get if you need one to help you reduce the size.  I use one called "Free Photo Converter".  Very easy to use and works great.

verpies

Quote from: Jim36 on February 16, 2016, 05:56:33 PM
See attached circuit diagram. From my calcs the capacitor & inductor can store just over 1 joules per cycle.
1 Joule is a lot in electronics.
But why do you think that the parallel LC circuit will give up more energy then it took to energize it?

Quote from: Jim36 on February 16, 2016, 05:56:33 PM
During the second cycle T1 stops conducting decoupling from the mains and T2 should fire on the negative cycle produced by the LC tank and power dissipated through the dampening load. The cycle then starts again.
Please compare the forward voltage drop of a Triac vs. a MOSFET, while keeping in mind that the power lost inside the Triac is equal to the product of the current flowing through it and its voltage drop.

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.