Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

.

magnetman12003

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM
Hi..

This is a new thread..

No Patents..Possible Improvements to known or imagined Devices of Electricity Generator Device

What is a self running Electricity Generator Device

You start the Generator with a small current and then ignore it. Generator produces the current needed to excite it and keep it running and also produces useful electricity output..

Tariel Kapanadze device is one such device shown on Youtube..

Other claimed Devices are Figuera Device, Hubbard Device, Hendershot Device, Daniel McFarland Cook Device, Ed Gray Device, Dr. Moray Device, Cater Device..

I have not studied any of them. However I have tested and produced with my limited knowledge COP>1 devices and so I know it is possible.

There are other rumoured devices..This is an open sesame thread.. Any one can post any ideas..Information,Misinformation, Diverting information any and all are welcome..

So Post all your comments here now..The problem is since I do not know any thing and I am neither qualified in this subject I will neither be impressed nor worried nor careless nor careful about any statements unless they are shown with the proof of the workind device.. Videos welcome. Mode of construction welcome..But all open source information only..

Only thing that is required is SRS Qualification of the Device.

Safety
Repeatability
Sustainability

and of course Low cost Low tech manufacturing techniquies. Least amount of parts needed so people on shoe string budget also can do them are the kind of things needed. Please post..

I need to know if this is a big deal or not:  My partner and i have made a very simple self sustained generator that keeps charging twin series connected 1.2 amp hr 12 volt batteries  for 8.5 hours straight. """The batteries power their own recharging."""  There is however one expensive component that needs purchased so the generator will power itself for a much longer time. Perhaps weeks.   Anything like this completed already??

Void

Quote from: magnetman12003 on April 14, 2016, 08:14:57 PM
I need to know if this is a big deal or not:  My partner and i have made a very simple self sustained generator that keeps charging twin series connected 1.2 amp hr 12 volt batteries  for 8.5 hours straight. """The batteries power their own recharging."""  There is however one expensive component that needs purchased so the generator will power itself for a much longer time. Perhaps weeks.   Anything like this completed already??

Hi magnetman12003. Mr J. Bedini has various battery charging circuits which I think he claims
can be over unity. I think you would have to provide some more details before anyone could
comment on what you are doing. Two 1.2 AH batteries could run a circuit for quite a long time before
needing recharging, depending on the current draw of the circuit. You say your setup is self-sustained,
but you also mention it ran for 8.5 hours. That doesn't sound like it is self sustaining then.

core

Quote from: norman6538 on April 15, 2016, 10:13:30 AM
Check this for a self sustaining no moving parts generator patent.

http://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg480785/#msg480785

Norman

Really? That thread is a circus and not one person on there understands basic electricity. If they just spend 30 minutes a day studying Maxwell, Faraday and Henry they would realize just how silly there pictures and ideas are.

They have even gone as far as to claim That 100 volts at 1 amp was disclosed I the patent. NOPE it was a well placed lie by one of the members.
In the patent they talk about The Ideal Dynomo. The 100 volts at 1 amp was used as a theoretical value when using the Earth as a dynamo. So in other words it was a theoretical story. However some idiots there think they hit jackpot. I think they are smoking pot.