Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: MileHigh on February 21, 2016, 10:27:06 AM
Smoky2:

What, for "discovering" the parabola and the mirror?

Hey, in grade 7 at lunch time I used to go on the balcony with a magnifying glass and burn holes in newspaper.  A couple of times I even managed to get the newspaper to catch fire.  Eric Jacqmain probably wasn't even born when I did that.  I want a Nobel Prize also.

What about that dance floor and the trons and the hoes?  What's that all about?

MileHigh

Actually, he didn't "discover" anything.
He joined into the topic well after the discussion had begun, concerning the original Archimedes documents.
What he did was actually BUILD IT, while the rest of us sat around talking about the "what if's"
and paid to host his own website, demonstrating to the world that it could generate large amounts of heat.
(much better than a magnifying glass, because of the difference between refraction and reflection)

The "parabola" was not part of the original design, it was used for simplicity of aiming the mirrors,
and actually DECREASES efficiency of heat transfer.
the more efficient use of the technology is a flat-panel like Archimedes describes in his papers.
This is most easily observed in the military units in Nevada.
The first two were parabolas, the 3rd was a flat-panel reflector.
The flat-panel allows for (closer to) perpendicular angle of incident light at the focal point.
Thus a higher Temp. inside the solar oven, than the parabola design of the same surface area.

without Eric, the technology might not have ever left the pages of these forums.
I myself didn't build my first solar death ray until I watched eric graduate from burning the ex-x-box-box,
to melting his actual x-box, burning holes in tin cans, etc.

If the historical track of the events were not related in chronological order,
Why then, did the rest of the world "wait" 1800+ years to start build these things?

We could ignore what Eric did, or blow it off as just some kid playing with the sun in his backyard....
Or we could thank him for his efforts in assisting mankind with bringing this tech to light. (pun intended)
With what resulted in a doubling of solar conversion per area across the board, when compared to normal conversion techs.

Did eric do it by himself? of course not, a lot of people contributed to the topic, to unearth this tech.
But without people like this, taking of themselves, and giving to the world:
The Battle of Syracuse would still be a fairy tale.  Now we know it to be true.

This is how we "fix" the world.
Not by the magic of some "free energy sorcerer" and his secrets.
But by taking what we learn and making it public for all the world to see.
This is the path that leads to giant solar death rays creating electricity around the planet,
and Joule Thief's being taught and tested in college classrooms
Wind Generators with no moving parts
the rare and great things that people come here to find.

Should you contribute to something valuable, would you have it that we sweep you under the rug, and push forward?

Do you think the principals used in QEG's, was originally their own discovery?
You'll find it quite amusing to examine the history on THAT one.
But should anything actually come of it, they will be the only ones standing there to take credit.

but fell free to ignore this minor detail... I mean the richest corporations in the world are using parabolas aren't they?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ramset

Officer Mile High
If your gonna talk out both sides of your mouth maybe you should turn around so I can hear you better?

You have had it out for Luc and others here for quite some time ,Your Buddy Pete got swept up in your double speak
Kumbuya .. "lets help the old lady and interrogate Luc" special thread mission.. 

I learned a long time ago to treat people the way I would want to be treated myself ,and I would offer you or anyone else the same ..
I would NEVER anonymously go after a known forum member or builder so as to hold him to some personal MAKE BELIEVE standard that I felt I had the right to impose on his efforts ?? especially when said efforts hold absolutely no value whatsoever
towards My alleged cause ..sans "make believe"...

where do you get off calling that a NOBLE CAUSE ??

Straw man My Tookus

you have an agenda here and it is all about your last few posts ..and your "SEtting Standards" or teaching or some other
delusion.
start a thread  ,I won't discuss your nonsense here ,this garbage needs to stop !

Later or next time.. its your call

but not here.. this is way to important.

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Pirate88179

This is, indeed, very important.

We have some cons going after one of our own here...TK.  I, for one, do not think that we should put up with that.

Maybe someone should flag ALL of their videos on Youtube?  I mean, what is good for the goose is good for the gander and all...right?  Hey, it ain't over until the fat lady sings...of course, it is hard to sing when your mouth is stuffed with food but, hey, who am I to judge?

Draw your own conclusions.

Bill

PS  This is just a hypothetical "what if".  What if, folks opened a new Youtube account and then, maybe by accident...who knows...flags all of the save the world scammer vids?  It might be cool if say...30 folks did this?  1 is all that is needed for their vids to be taken down like TK's...but 30, or 100 flags might send a message that we are not to be messed with.  Again, just a thought experiment and wondering out loud.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

allcanadian

@pirate88179
QuoteThis is, indeed, very important.[/size]We have some cons going after one of our own here...TK.  I, for one, do not think that we should put up with that.

No it is very much unimportant.
To my knowledge not TK nor MH have ever so much as theorized how me might succeed only why we cannot and are doomed to failure. They have never offered hope only belittled and condemned those who even try. They are not one of us and I find it offensive that anyone would even suggest such nonsense.

TK opened his big fucking mouth as usual about something he does not understand and he has no proof of anything either way as usual. This ain't preschool, we a are not some gang... we were supposed to be responsible adults looking for a better way to help people. What is wrong with you fucking people? and why is it whenever they show up any real creativity seems to evaporate into thin air?. Every thread is the same and it's like being smothered with a stale old wet blanket of hopelessness.

You want to send a fucking message?... how about if you don't having anything good or constructive to say, if you cannot empower others to succeed and move forward towards our goal then keep it to yourself. Were looking for a better way to help people, free energy is our goal, get with the program.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Pirate88179

Quote from: allcanadian on February 21, 2016, 04:56:14 PM
@pirate88179

No it is very much unimportant.
To my knowledge not TK nor MH have ever so much as theorized how me might succeed only why we cannot and are doomed to failure. They have never offered hope only belittled and condemned those who even try. They are not one of us and I find it offensive that anyone would even suggest such nonsense.

TK opened his big fucking mouth as usual about something he does not understand and he has no proof of anything either way as usual. This ain't preschool, we a are not some gang... we were supposed to be responsible adults looking for a better way to help people. What is wrong with you fucking people? and why is it whenever they show up any real creativity seems to evaporate into thin air?. Every thread is the same and it's like being smothered with a stale old wet blanket of hopelessness.

You want to send a fucking message?... how about if you don't having anything good or constructive to say, if you cannot empower others to succeed and move forward towards our goal then keep it to yourself. Were looking for a better way to help people, free energy is our goal, get with the program.

AC

AC:

Why don't you just shove all of your B.S. where the sun don't shine...OK?  I am very glad that not all Canadians are like you Sir.

Geeze.

Bill

PS  In other words, go complain to someone that might actually have a chance of giving a crap, and might actually listen to your whining.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen