Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Modified Electrophorus (precharged variable capacitor)

Started by conradelektro, February 29, 2016, 04:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

(  I was surprised, when I discovered some days ago,   the first  electrostatic-motor  was by franklin,  and well before the first  electric-motor.  To me,  the  electrostatic-motor  seems more advanced and complex than  faraday's-electric-motor .

But, I soon forgot about that,  when also some days ago,  I discovered  electronic-calculators from 1965,  that had little crt( tv ) screens,  I would never believe that unless I saw them sold on ebay, and shown on youtube .  If they could manage functioning  video-ram for those tv-calculators,  why couldn't they use it to make full-fledged computers, as memory, and buffers, etc  )
    Some months ago I also discovered electronic-calculators, from the mid-60's, that used accoustic-modems  to communicate over phone lines ( and people that had the ensure the correct baud-rates over the phone-lines for them, they already had the term  baud-rates ),  the calculators communicated   with fully programmable servers.

If that was just what was available to the general-public, I wonder if UFO incidents from those times were more than fiction, I have always thought UFO's were of earth-origin.   )   

conradelektro

My idea, to generate electricity with a precharged variable capacitor (by help of an electrophorus or an equivalent), was allready published in the attached patent in 1962 (see the attached patent US3175104 which some one made me aware of).

As is very often the case, most ideas are not new.

The Inventor (a certain C.D. CURTIS) was a bit liberal with diodes and additional capacitors, but my "basic doubler" can be constructed (by removing superfluous components) from the diagram in the patent.

The inventor did not see (or did not bother to disclose) in 1962 that a precharged variable capacitor is in the most basic form (my "basic circuit") an alternating curent generator. But I am sure, over time and with much effort one can find this in the technical literatur of the last 200 years.

Greetings, Conrad

telecom

This is the most interesting concept, and it does appear to me as an over unity device
because your lifting against the gravity is neutralized by dropping under the gravity,
or you can make it gravity neutral by turning sideways.
Also, the electrostatic resistance when lifting up is compensated by the attraction,
when the plate goes down.
While the working cycle is fully neutral (less losses), you are still able to
light the tube, and this light comes from nowhere!

conradelektro

Quote from: telecom on March 03, 2016, 11:53:31 PM
This is the most interesting concept, and it does appear to me as an over unity device
because your lifting against the gravity is neutralized by dropping under the gravity,
or you can make it gravity neutral by turning sideways.
Also, the electrostatic resistance when lifting up is compensated by the attraction,
when the plate goes down.
While the working cycle is fully neutral (less losses), you are still able to
light the tube, and this light comes from nowhere!

I gave the answer in one of my posts above, but I repeat it here:

-----------------------------------

An now the "charge separation" principle has to be understood, because it is which makes the current flow out of the low Voltage "pre-charge" (in my contraption it is about 3 Volt) by becoming a high Voltage (several thousand Volts) when lifting the top plate.

https://www.boundless.com/physics/textbooks/boundless-physics-textbook/electric-charge-and-field-17/overview-133/charge-separation-476-5639/

The energy is put in by lifting the top plate against the attraction force between the negatively charged top plate and the positively charged acrylic plate surface. (One also has to lift the top plate against gravity because it has a weight, but this does not create electricity. Floating in space one would only feel the electrostatic attraction between the top plate and the acrylic plate.)

------------------------------------

So, the weight of the top plate is a fact of the design of the electrophorus, but one could design it sideways or one could do it in outer space where no gravity can be felt.

The force one acts against to generate electricity (to raise the tension or Voltage) is the attraction between the top plate and the acrylic plate or the ground plate. In every charged capacitor the two metal plates (or metal foils) are attracted to each other, because of the opposite charge.

Two surfaces attract each other if one is charged positively and the other negatively (and this is not gravity, but the elctric field). Two surfaces push each other apart if they have the same charge. And one can generate electricity if one acts aginst this attraction force or repellent force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_charge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQxSc7C5HQ (charge Separation)

If one lifts the top plate one can feel the "suction" specially at the beginning because the attraction force is strongest if the two plates are close together.

The electric field, the forces between charged objects and charge separation are concepts which most laymen do not know.

------------------------------
When the top plate is lifted the electric charge is consumed by the lamp or by the electrostatic motor, so there is less charge in the top plate, symmetry is lost. The mechanical force put in to separate the plates is consumed as electricity in the lamp or the electrostatic motor.
------------------------------

I always wonder why people suspect OU in concepts which are known for more than 100 years. Scientists are not dumb and would have seen the OU long ago. Even if some bad people would try to hide the truth, it would be detected pretty soon over and over again. So, if there is OU it is not in effects or concepts known for many years.

The total electric charge of an isolated system remains constant regardless of changes within the system itself (conservation of electric charge).

Greetings, Conrad