Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

I am not mathematically inclined to explain it further. But, light diminishes at a square root of the distance from it's source.
Therefore, the Sun's light would never ever, reach us, as the distance is way to great. Heat radiated from the Sun is also not able to reach nor heat this planet. Therefore our Sun, is not the cause of lighting nor heating the Earth. But, without a light source, like the Sun, the light polarization effect would not happen on the Earth side facing that source. Dark side of the Earth is similar to the rest of space, cold and dark, unlike our molten Earth core. Which Earth's master Vortex is maintaining that way.
  Main thing to remember is, that once leaving this planet's atmosphere, there is no light and no heat in space. Even if going straight for the Sun. Verify it for yourself.

The fact that you see lightning start from the clouds and then "travel" to the ground, does not mean that there is anything actually traveling from one point to the other. The polarization of light is not the same thing, as light "traveling". Light is not a particle, nor does it move, it polarizes towards a light source. Without anything moving or traveling.
  I'm not suggesting that you take my word for it, I'm suggesting that you really check into it. But, no by reading the same old books and information that is still taught today, which is meant to device us. And then repeating back it like a parrot.

allcanadian

@NickZ
You know it took me a day to place the name as I first thought Schappeller but he's not this, then possibly Schauberger but then very few people if any really understand Schauberger because of the terminology. However I believe what you read was Walter Russell who has an absurd amount of quite obscure work published... good work. It is Russell your trying to parrot isn't it?.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

NickZ

allcanadian:
   Although I'm familiar with what Walter Russell has written, as well as Viktor Schauberger, and many others also. As I've spent the last 50 years studying about all this. But, NO my information does not come from them, even though both are well versed in the Vortex theory. 
   I will not disclose my sources. Just to see you try to bury their information, as well.
   Understand the message, that's what counts. You can believe it or not, that up to you.
   But, the "proof is in the pudding".

allcanadian

@NickZ
QuoteAlthough I'm familiar with what Walter Russell has written, as well as Viktor Schauberger, and many others also. As I've spent the last 50 years studying about all this. But, NO my information does not come from them, even though both are well versed in the Vortex theory.  [/size]I will not disclose my sources. Just to see you try to bury their information, as well.

I will have to think about that and it is an interesting concept. I think it does fall within the realm of mainstream science however from a different perspective on a deeper level. In the big picture we are left with the notion that Energy essentially transmits a condition to matter telling it how it should act thus interact with other things. In which case Energy is not unlike a signal which carries information and not simply tiny pieces of rock called particles smashing into one another as some would have us believe. How this information is carried from one place to another seems less important than deciphering it and replacing it with our own message. Water, Water everywhere and nothing to drink is where were at now but this will not always be the case, as we know.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

spg

Hello everyone,

And now a little for those who want experimenting and thus acquire new knowledge, I made a new video:
Basic Tesla's Experiments (Part 5) - Impedance matching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7J04Tr80A

This video shows the influence of impedance on the absorption power of load.
For me, this is interesting theme because it is easily possible to make a mistake in estimating the power on the receiving device.
I am sure this video will be useful for many experimenters.

Thanks,
spg