Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Resonance (Projects)

Started by Magluvin, March 25, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Mechanical Resonance !

looks like quite a Bit of fun indeed.

@Mags
I heard mention of Sound resonance in a vid [very low frequency ] ..with a car interior responding in an odd way ??
can you post that ??

thanks

Chet
ps
If that is off this topic ..please feel free to remove this post !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

Quote from: ramset on March 26, 2016, 03:27:00 PM
Mechanical Resonance !

@Mags
I heard mention of Sound resonance in a vid [very low frequency ] ..with a car interior responding in an odd way ??
can you post that ??

thanks
Chet
ps

Acoustic resonance is a mechanical resonance, so it can't be TOO far off topic.
You don't want resonance inside your car with a powerful stereo system.
It makes it hard to drive.  (29Khz, and again around 7.9Khz)
Oddly enough, both frequencies are ~resonant with both the cavity of your car and the cavity in your head.

@ Brad
nice test!
I know I posted some 124Hz or something in the video, that was mostly my brain spouting out a senseless number..
When thinking about it,

You should follow a scale, something like:
etc.

[Edit: the half-wave below 179.2 would be 134.4 - this may have been where my mind went on YT, (Blurp!)]
   so this was an incorrect place to go, since the 11.2 is ALREADY the half wave...
   I forgot to take into account, the mechanical restriction
  the wave bounces back forming the  "standing wave".
  full wave would include the negative (-) portion.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 26, 2016, 12:23:54 PM
Hey Mag's

Check this out.

Thanks for the idea ;)

How is it we can draw energy from a resonant system,while at the same time,reduce the P/in?.
The video should show all that is required to believe that resonant systems are far more efficient.

I have since made a second system--well same system,but different oscillating arm,where the frequency is higher. It seems that the higher we go in frequency,the more energy we can draw from the system,and the more we reduce the P/in.

I will keep at it for a while,and see how you go with your setup.
It is my guess that you will be able to use less power to run your motor,than it would use running on it's own--they are the results i have gained so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wD6aDzEVdQ

Brad.

P.S--i think your on to a winner here ;)

Nice. ;) that was my next step to use coils.  But I wanted to start off in the simplest form where the drill(after the battery and motor)provided mechanical input and the result was physical output. But Im glad you stopped in and shown that.  Ill be joining you on that. Had to put in a little sound system on a Harley. Weird box for control unit, 4 pretty nice speaker pods. But the brackets sucked. So had to make my own. Still took some refigguring to get them at the right angle and be on there good. Bah, just finished.  He is happy.

But back to topic, I think that as long as there is a mechanical item in the the device that resonates and has every thing to do with accepting the input and we can extract output from it. The mechanical portion must be the main focus of its energy storage capability at resonance compared to not in resonance. Is there an advantage there. ;)   

Thanks for joining in Brad. Im sure this will be a fun ride. ;D Nice vid. Watching it again.

Mags

Magluvin

Yep. great vid and good early conclusions.  ;)   Imagine, these are simple setups. We will gradually get to next level stuff.  Its just the resonance thing has just been hitting me lately.  My first experiences with it were fouled up by having too much of the wrong things together to realize any potentials. But since Smoky started talking about it and made it sound like the right thing to go for, Ive felt very uppity and researching things on this that I hadnt seen before. It puts past experiences into perspective.

Again, thanks for making the vid of that Brad. Good show, mate! ;D

And we continue on.....

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: ramset on March 26, 2016, 03:27:00 PM
Mechanical Resonance !

@Mags
can you post that ??

thanks

Chet
ps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrEsDj5rOE

He has lots of power in this truck. But you will see his dash panels falling out, center console disassembles itself. Ive been in trucks that have more. 5 seconds and you are done for the day back at the hotel in bed. Like sea sickness. Up to 183db.  180db is like standing 100ft away from a space shuttle launch. But at 20 to 25 hz, its a lot of fun. ;D

Mags

Mags