Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Resonance (Projects)

Started by Magluvin, March 25, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Im making a vid tonight of some simple mechanical resonance. Will be up in a little while. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

Here is a vid of a simple device I made to begin exploring resonance, of the mechanical kind.

I want to find out if there are any advantages to including resonance in mechanical and electronic designs. The mechanical seems like a good place to start, and as we have gone over in other threads, the mechanical functions can be translated into electronic functions.

Ok. gotta git.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEmF_J_f3s&feature=youtu.be

Mags

Magluvin

One more thing before I shut down and forget.

In the vid showing the magnet causing lenz in the stainless plate and making it vibrate, Im wondering about the reason for lower speed of the drill to get the plate to vibrate. I think I got it....

With the mags on the plate, the mass is more and we should expect a lower freq of resonance than with no mags at all. So, with the mags, the drill is throwing a N then  S in 1 rotation, so push then pull in 1 rotation. But with the lenz(no mags on the plate) the plate cant discern between N and S. So the plate gets 2 cycles per rotation of the drill mag. ;) So the plate is vibrating at a higher freq with the drill going slower.  ::) ;D

Learnin.  ;D Nite

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on March 25, 2016, 11:47:56 PM
Here is a vid of a simple device I made to begin exploring resonance, of the mechanical kind.

I want to find out if there are any advantages to including resonance in mechanical and electronic designs. The mechanical seems like a good place to start, and as we have gone over in other threads, the mechanical functions can be translated into electronic functions.

Ok. gotta git.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEmF_J_f3s&feature=youtu.be

Mags

And bingo--there you have exactly what i was saying about adding energy at the right time to get a wine glass to resonate.

Good job Mag's,and this is a great experiment,and just bought in a flood of idea's. ;)

Brad.

tinman

Hey Mag's

Check this out.

Thanks for the idea ;)

How is it we can draw energy from a resonant system,while at the same time,reduce the P/in?.
The video should show all that is required to believe that resonant systems are far more efficient.

I have since made a second system--well same system,but different oscillating arm,where the frequency is higher. It seems that the higher we go in frequency,the more energy we can draw from the system,and the more we reduce the P/in.

I will keep at it for a while,and see how you go with your setup.
It is my guess that you will be able to use less power to run your motor,than it would use running on it's own--they are the results i have gained so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wD6aDzEVdQ

Brad.

P.S--i think your on to a winner here ;)