Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical Resonance (Projects)

Started by Magluvin, March 25, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok. The new mag assy's did not work as well as the big magnets in previous pics and vids. :-[

Next will be a different approach. Magnets and coils configured like in a hard drive.

Im seeing that the fork can only vibrate so much, and above a certain point power input becomes more with lesser movement increase of the fork. This was with either mag setup. Im thinking that maybe the iron bars would need to be longer for more throw. It seems to have best in/out voltage ratio when the input is around 1v for either mag setup.  The first setup seems to be a better model to work with between the 2.

Looking into another design where the spring will be done with magnets in repulsion. One magnet mounted to the mover and 2 on either side mounted to the base. This will give me a lot of adjustability without trying newer materials, cutting different lengths, or adding weights.

Ill put up a couple pics tomorrow of what I have here then I will try adding more weight to the ends and see what difference that makes. Then Ill work out the new setup.

Tired.

Mags

tinman

As this is the mechanical resonance thread,maybe a different approach ?

Quote: Parallel resonance or near-to-resonance circuits can be used to prevent the waste of electrical energy, which would otherwise occur while the inductor built its field or the capacitor charged and discharged. As an example, asynchronous motors waste inductive current while synchronous ones waste capacitive current. The use of the two types in parallel makes the inductor feed the capacitor, and vice versa, maintaining the same resonant current in the circuit, and converting all the current into useful work.

Brad

ramset

Here's a little something to dream on whilst your resonating.

Frenchmen  set the world record for hoverboard distance and time ...he slaughtered the previous record and says he can go to 10,000 feet.[he uses a Jet engine not rockets [kinda secret]]

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/flyboard-air-franky-zapatas-hoverboard-sets-new-guinness-world-record-furthest-flight-1557959

and there's a magnetic one mentioned in the link.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

Here are the pics. No matter what I did, the output voltage was just below input or less.  The mags are as wide as the windings. Seemed like it would have been good. The only thing I suspect is less flux density as compared to the big N52s.  Thinking on a new mag/coil config...

Mags

wattsup

@Magluvin

Should have posted this last night but just conked out. Sorry for delay in responding. I have been busy these days with several projects and getting ready to publish soon on Spin Conveyance. It ain't easy. At the same time I am looking to make a few videos on AC.

My curiosity about the 7.84Hz was just because I have seen often times that while sweeping across those low frequencies you can often see something very different at this frequency or around this frequency. I don't know why. It could be that the Shewman Frequency (SF) being that of the Earth (or near that of the Earth since it does change) is one hell of a big coil pulsing under our feet. The problem is how can you know when the frequency is at its high and low peaks to then know when to sync to it since phasing will be the most important factor. I would gather that everything on this planet is exposed to the SF but it is so slight that when you pulse anything else to its own phase cycles, the SF is just insignificant. But if you specifically wanted to work with the SF as a rebiasing agent, it may provide some interesting effects. And since mechanical movements like magnets near coils marry the physical and the electrical, maybe there is a way to find the proper phase relation between the movement, the induced coil and the SF being available to rebias that coil at the right or favorable moment for the next movement. It's really not easy but when you have an FG nearby it's always good to check it out. I know when I do variable pulsing I instinctively always try 7.84.

Recently I did some Half Coil Syndrome videos and in one of them I was using one coil and several compasses. Of course using low frequencies and while sweeping I would see the compasses spinning in erratic ways, nothing to see anything special until I hit the 7.84 area and all of a sudden they all aligned. I cannot explain the why of that. It's as if the coil pulse was in sync with the SF and the compasses reflected this, but if phasing is also an issue then this may have been a one in a million event. I'll have to try it again. Easy to do. An FG, one coil and a few compasses. See below. hehehe

Anyways always good to see your works as well as @tinmans.

Just got my second battery all charged up and the set-up is ready to start doing some tests with AC. This will put the scopes floating off the mains and off each other. I already found one very weird effect. I will post more on this on the JT thread since all it's being used for now is more squabbling.

This guy does a good job of explaining grounding issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYu_sFwhEok

Here is a question for anyone in the know. I tried finding this formal information on scopes but cannot find a definite answer. So you have a scope probe and a ground. Under normal settings, that is without the math function, how does the scope resolve the two?. When we say differential this implies Probe minus Ground (my choice) or is it Ground minus Probe or is there another differential formula that scopes are all designed to derive in terms of the resulting waveform? A few weeks ago I Googled this for a few hours without finding a clear or definitive answer. It seems like this basic information is being given the run around or what? It's not even clear in my scope manual. I need to find this as an official EE explanation.

@tinman Sorry for off topic. Next post will be for @Mags last post.

wattsup