Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

The link I provided shows some university folks observing a lesser or greater need to re-establish a calibrated rotation.  That, to me, is sufficient.

These discussions usually drift off into distracting commentaries that are injurious to the goal.

Can pulses of energy be removed from a rotating flywheel that are greater than the pulses required to restore its original amount of RPMs?

Yes or no.

Grumage

Quote from: Temporal Visitor on July 24, 2016, 07:47:28 PM

A couple years ago Grahm (Grumage) built a test rig to look for the "Aspden effect", AFAIK he did not see or find any such effect. In all my years of work with Matter in motion (flywheels) it has never been noticed and I did even spend a few hours looking myself after having talked with Grahm about his efforts.

Dear Temporal Visitor.

It's been a while...... How are you ?

With regards to your comment I have provided a link to my two flywheel experiments......... Our audience can decide for themselves. It was a rather light hearted affair, my son and I didn't even remember the results !!   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev0Z9rKvag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85GS5APXfk

My physical health has deteriorated since the experiments but perhaps another might like to pick up from where I left off. V3 appeared to show/sound like acceleration on a couple of occasions. The motor used was a 240 V single phase 1/4 HP cap start/run and should not accelerate given that the input frequency was a fixed 50HZ !

Kind regards, Graham.

Eighthman

Thank you for your comments.  I will watch your videos and think further about this.  In addition to the reputed Aspden effect, there are also the Morgan/Wallace observations to consider.

I think many of us pursue these ideas in later life when time away from job or family is available.  And maybe we accomplish something before aging grabs us or our brains shrivel.  Down under, I'd like to know if all that Monaro livestock longevity thing was true and if so, why it wasn't properly followed up.  We could all use another good 30 or 40 years.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: Grumage on July 25, 2016, 09:12:57 AM
Dear Temporal Visitor.

It's been a while...... How are you ?

With regards to your comment I have provided a link to my two flywheel experiments......... Our audience can decide for themselves. It was a rather light hearted affair, my son and I didn't even remember the results !!   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev0Z9rKvag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85GS5APXfk

My physical health has deteriorated since the experiments but perhaps another might like to pick up from where I left off. V3 appeared to show/sound like acceleration on a couple of occasions. The motor used was a 240 V single phase 1/4 HP cap start/run and should not accelerate given that the input frequency was a fixed 50HZ !

Kind regards, Graham.

Hi Graham,

It has been a while and sorry for misspelling your name.

In some ways; Generally better off health wise than a year ago. Definitely thankful and humbled every day for again even being "this side of the grass". Let alone now walking again: Perhaps out of necessity to give care to my wife.

Gen-E-Sys II wise ..... "It's getting better all the time." 

Hope your health does ReGen-E-Rate II similarly and that we get to share via Skype again.

Michael

memoryman

"Kinetic energy is mechanical energy that can be used to MAKE MORE of the same , over and over again. " You have never demonstrated that; so it remains an empty claim.