Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New gravity motor from China

Started by hartiberlin, November 01, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: FreeEnergy on November 09, 2006, 06:22:49 PM
need more details in last picture.

Just a piece of concept art really, it depicts the way I imagine the prototype operating, but currently my new area of concern is how to pick up and drop the float weights... I'm imagining magnetic cores in styrofoam.

Dingus Mungus

This is the important picture not the concept art.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on November 09, 2006, 06:27:09 PM
This is the important picture not the concept art.

yeah you pretty much nailed this one. i really like this.

hartiberlin

Hi Dingus,
good work with the animation.
The question now is,
how much work-energy is needed to move this additional
weight ?

BTW, what animation program do you use to make the animated GIFs ?
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 10, 2006, 07:19:05 AM
Hi Dingus,
good work with the animation.
The question now is,
how much work-energy is needed to move this additional
weight ?

BTW, what animation program do you use to make the animated GIFs ?
Many thanks.

My thoughts exactly... What I imagine as the most energy conserving method to achive this is to have two weights on a teeter totter of sorts, each performing the same work in two different water tanks. When one weight is submerged the other is not and vice versa. Basicly it would ballance the force required in both dirrections, but then the question of "how much force is needed" still remains. I have only been working on the mechanics of the valve assembly not the physics, but if someone would like to work with me on a theorized model I would be glad to help. The first thing I think we would want to know is how much energy is required to move one liter of water up 1 meter with a vacuum then wwe can look at how much energy is needed with a displacement weight, at that point the picture will be much more clear.