Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MetaQEG- An invitation to TinselKoala to a cooperative build.

Started by Meta, April 03, 2016, 12:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Meta,
       why not try asking UFO Politics? He's made a video supporting Theoria, trouble
is the title includes "magnetic particles" and Theo adamantly denies the existence of
particles.
    If you get a chance ask Theo "How does drain cleaner work?",or "How does the
photo-electric effect work?", or "How does a fuel cell work?".
            John.

AlienGrey

Have you ever noticed haw politicians don't do any work but get paid 4 or 5 times what we do, don't pay any tax and have an interest in a Palestinian destroyed culture ? No! ever tried migrating their and had it refused, this sounds like one of those type of deals to me, what about doing it all for free and nick nacks to greed ? You could make  living from it just amongst your pals and locals, come on you lot !

tinman

Quote from: Meta on April 05, 2016, 06:09:08 AM
Re: TinselKoala

Come on Sir,

I dont bite unless you turn tail and make outrageous claims why you can't do it. You're very close to what this project is about, anyway. I can almost see the gravity beam in the center axis of the caduseus tube affecting the radio in the Faraday cage, instantly....you just have to bend the tube into a ring, a toroidal ring, and you will have captured the gravity beam running in the axis of the ring just like in the centers of Leedskalnin's motor or the Ankh (PMH).....you're gonna head in that direction anyway, you know. Once the ring is formed, you will have a gravity field of potential around the ring, or the dual rings in the case of the MetaQEG, which nothing can stop, in its communication with loads or with another dual, toroidal coil/gravity receiver. Please reconsider before I go through the lenghty process of trying to contact TheoriaApophasis.

PS, Dont look down the axis of the caduseus tube beam...one tube end beam is death, the other end is life.

Meta

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 05, 2016, 09:00:49 AM
Have you ever noticed haw politicians don't do any work but get paid 4 or 5 times what we do, don't pay any tax and have an interest in a Palestinian destroyed culture ? No! ever tried migrating their and had it refused, this sounds like one of those type of deals to me, what about doing it all for free and nick nacks to greed ? You could make  living from it just amongst your pals and locals, come on you lot !

Get off my thread.