Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Doesn't A Magnet 'Feel' Like A Gyroscope?

Started by Eighthman, April 03, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: lumen on April 03, 2016, 09:21:08 PM
I thought besides the spin there is also the orbit.
Nobody serious believes in these electron orbitals anymore.

sm0ky2

Quote from: lumen on April 03, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

I have been trying to connect a theory I have about the gyroscopic effect of the electron spin while it's in orbit and it's connection to gravity and the self sustaining of the atoms energy.

the spin is related to gravity, through the 'handshake' it makes with the nucleus, as it approaches and moves further away.
there are two points around a single loop, when the spin of the electron and its' orbital velocity,
result in a speed greater than the speed of light.
relativity is violated. This results in a gravitational wave that distorts spacetime.

To understand this, think of a football spiraling, if it were thrown like a baseball "screwball".
Thus the actual orbit, is a spiraling tunnel/tube that encircles the atom.
at a point when the spin lines up on the inner or outer of the tunnel, velocities are greater than "c".
This distorts spacetime to a degree in which, the velocity remains "c".
This distortion propagates spherically, as a VHF wave. (600Ghz-10's of THz)
Though the propagation is in an outward direction, the distortion itself is towards the source,
thus the gravitational force vector is towards the disturbance.
the more atoms, the more "disturbances"

First - the gravitational impulse originates as an electromagnetic effect.
90-degrees to the magnetic, and tangential to the orbital vector of the electric force.
in the same vector as the electrons own' magnetic moment.
(yes the electron has a magnetic moment within the tube-shaped orbit, like a toroid)
it is 10^39 times smaller in magnitude, than the electric force, and nearly that much smaller
than the atomic magnetic moment itself.

Second - the gravitational distortion quantifies, the same as the magnetic and electric fields.
when you have two of them, you double your spherical radius, while the intensity of the field remains a factor of a square of the distance. (modern manmade magnets can actually exceed this value)

what separates the gravitational wave from the electromagnetic one,
is the distortion caused by hypervelocity.
there is a warping of space 90-degrees to both the electric and the magnetic forces.

What this means for a magnet, is that gravity emanates differently from magnets,
than it does from non-magnetized masses.
because of the planar orbits at or near the pole ends.
we're talking about + or - 10^-39 per atom
but experiments have shown that the center of gravity of a magnet,
is partially relative to the center of magnetism, not entirely on the 'true' center of mass.

I have no way to test this, but it would mean there is slightly more "gravity" at the ends of a magnet.
in a plane perpendicular to the face of the poles.
Which, Planar-Gravity is only known to exist in a few rare conditions.
perhaps It could exist in a finite region at the ends of an ordinary magnet, and we did not know it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you point a magnet upright, say North side up, South side down.
near the top of the magnet, a large portion of the electrons are orbiting in a direction,
along the same plane, it would be the horizontal plane, in this example.
this direction determines whether the magnetic force is "north" or "south".
just like a coil.
"right hand rule"
at the bottom of the magnet, they are opposite in direction of rotation.
but also, a large portion of them, along the horizontal plane.

In the center, is a very thin line, where the orbital plane is vertical.
both clockwise and counterclockwise rotation occurs in this region.
and they arrange their magnetic vectors outwards, around a central axis of 0 dimensional size,
that runs pole to pole
these almost completely cancel each other out magnetically in this region.
this is sometimes referred to as the dielectric plane of the magnet.

inbetween these regions, the plane of the vast majority of the electrons, assume an alignment
in a transitioning range of vertical to perpendicular, that forms the magnetic gradient.

For this reason, when you place two magnets together the attraction is vectored towards the ends.
and when you place a magnet to a piece of metal, the attraction is vectored towards the center.

the size of a proton is an order of magnitude greater than the size of an electron.
there can't really be a gyroscopic force outside of itself.
its too tiny.

besides, the electron has a 1/2 spin, so the gyroscope is probably not the right analogy.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I can't draw this in 3d, so I make a stupid paint thing to show in two dimensions
a representation of the vector of the magnetic moments.

its not perfect and I got sort of impatient drawing little lines, but it does a good job at a visualization.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Berto3

The only gyroscopic effect I discovered with magnets where two the same magnets moving like
the pistons of a 2 cylinder boxer motor. In fact, this has nothing to do with magnetism but with mass.
So, the mass of two free flying magnets in opposite direction in a tube produces a gyroscopic effect.
This effect is even stronger when the reciprocating movement is in resonance with that mass.
http://overunity.com/16094/magnetic-mechanical-resonance-ideas/msg470475/#msg470475

lumen

Quote from: MileHigh on April 04, 2016, 01:50:48 AM
You guys are all talking about this stuff but nobody is attempting to calculate any possible gyroscopic effect.  How do you know if a magnet is supposed or not supposed to feel like a gyroscope if you have no idea how large the effect is supposed to be?  For all you know it is there but the magnitude of the gyroscopic effect is insignificant.  Without attempting to crunch some numbers the discussion is meaningless.

But the gyroscopic effect would need to be larger than the magnetic field or the magnetic field would control the electrons mass.
I think the problem might be that there is no precession, without precession the gyroscopic effect cannot exist.
If you spin two gyro wheels in opposite direction on the same axis shaft, there is no gyroscopic effect because their forces cancel each other.

Maybe someone can explain why the electrons are not pulled into the nucleus of the atom.
If their speed is limited by "C" then the closer electrons could not increase their speed to counter the increased pull of the nucleus and would collapse into the nucelus.