Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Magnetic Motor Claim

Started by markdansie, April 10, 2016, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Magluvin

For some odd reason the circuit boards need to be in the box for it to work apparently. ???

Being the box may be for protecting the circuitry from moisture, the hole the wires go through defeats the purpose of a seal on the lid. So the box mosst likely is not for that.

Or the box is to protect the surroundings from the circuit, in case of failure, etc.  But the lid plays no part in the vid. 

So the box is of concern to me, without any more details. We have to think of if its real, so far no real proof. If its fake, then maybe its this or that.

Lithium batteries can be very thin.  I remember taking apart polaroid film cartridges that powered the camera. Dont know if they were lith but they were thin and had some juice.

When he first started the motor he touched something on the circuit board with the small pen or screw driver in his hand. Have to look over it again.

1kwh possible output, the demo should have been more robust on the output, but that doesnt prove it is fake.

Would be great if it is real. ;)

Mags

markdansie

Quote from: Magluvin on April 10, 2016, 10:08:21 PM
For some odd reason the circuit boards need to be in the box for it to work apparently. ???

Being the box may be for protecting the circuitry from moisture, the hole the wires go through defeats the purpose of a seal on the lid. So the box mosst likely is not for that.

Or the box is to protect the surroundings from the circuit, in case of failure, etc.  But the lid plays no part in the vid. 

So the box is of concern to me, without any more details. We have to think of if its real, so far no real proof. If its fake, then maybe its this or that.

Lithium batteries can be very thin.  I remember taking apart polaroid film cartridges that powered the camera. Dont know if they were lith but they were thin and had some juice.

When he first started the motor he touched something on the circuit board with the small pen or screw driver in his hand. Have to look over it again.

1kwh possible output, the demo should have been more robust on the output, but that doesnt prove it is fake.

Would be great if it is real. ;)

Mags

What about the box holding the lights???????Lots of room there from batteries lol. We all wish they were real

Magluvin

Quote from: markdansie on April 10, 2016, 10:20:07 PM

What about the box holding the lights? ??? ???Lots of room there from batteries lol. We all wish they were real

lol, yeah.  I think that there is a mindset to show as much as possible so there is no questioning. But that mindset seems would be opposite for a real or fake device.

Like if its a real machine, naturally not too much should be shown as to protect the idea. But a faker seems to have the need to show as much as possible in order to get a positive fan base. Both are based on greed of one form or another.

Ive thought about what I might want to do if I came up with an idea that worked. But after lots of thoughts on that, I find the 'best' way to go would be open source. Otherwise the idea would be dead in no time flat and what I might get from it is big problems and nobody else gets to benefit, as in the human race.

So just like I feed a few homeless neighborhood cats and ask them for nothing in return(except dont disappear for days and make me worry ;D ), I would need to open source a good idea. And hope it gets out far enough to be a success in peoples knowledge of it.

But thats just me.

Mags

ARMCORTEX

The wiring is too consistent, this is crazy.

Will wait for more info, right now we dont know enough to make this a pleasant adventure.

You gotta admit, the guy went through alot of trouble.

I am tyring to comprehend the mind of an idiot who would wire all those panels all for a fraud, many times.

Its a gamble that would pay ?