Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My 'Magnet-Motor-3.5', is Censored, on all the Internet-Search-Engines

Started by guest1289, April 11, 2016, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

My 'Magnet-Motor-3.5',  is Censored,  on all the Internet-Search-Engines .
    It does  not appear  on any of the Internet-Search-Engines .

It's on the following post :
http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/msg475921/#msg475921

So the following text is censored from the page above :
     magnet-motor-3.5,
     MAGNET MOTOR 3-5.JPG

(  None of my other designs seem to be censored  )

( It would be totally-pointless censoring any of my magnet-motors if they actually work,  because if any of them do work,  then the design is already sitting on more than half of peoples-personal-computers. 
   If they stop censoring this magnet-motor on  Internet-Search-Engines, it will not increase the number of people who discover it.   )

To me, this magnet-motor seems to have the most potential,  but I have no idea if anyone has ever got one going.

(  Although I can't even build this simple motor, I wanted to at least make a fake-video of this motor, but I'm not even able to do that  )

(  The Reason Why There Should Be No Problem In Posting A Video Of This Magnet-Motor Functioning ( Fake, Or Real ), Anywhere,  is because people could just claim it would be a fake video,  since a video is not 3rd-party verification, or replication,  you'd think people would at least make a fake video of it  )

(  Or, if someone could send me this magnet-motor already constructed,  either a  'functioning-device',  or a  'fake-device',  then I could upload it onto youtube.
    It could just be made from some straight-lengths of  toy-train-track( with stator-magnets set into the track ),  and the  triangle-shape-metal-pieces   set into the bottom of a  free-rolling-train-car.
     It would easily fit into one of those cardboard-cylinder-tubes        )

(  Anyone who can confirm that this magnet-motor, or an other magnet-motor works, then please send an email to me   john.backerwww@gmail.com     )

guest1289

e2matrix

Put quotes around it like this: "magnet-motor-3.5" and you will find it in Google and probably others too.  I checked and it does show up.  By putting quotes around it you are telling the search engine it needs to find that exact phrase or words in that exact order.

guest1289

I always search using quotes   "Magnet-Motor-3.5"   or   "Magnet-Motor-3.5,"   or   "MAGNET MOTOR 3-5.JPG"

My 'Magnet-Motor-3.5'  is Censored on the top 3  search-engines,  and last time I checked,  also on the top 5  search-engines .
  (  It does not appear on the search-engines )

NOTE : I search for that text on the   'Image-Search'  of those search-engines,  but I have also searched on the  normal-text-search .

- What you found in your search-results was either this actual webpage you are reading( or maybe another webpage where I mentioned that  magnet-motor ),  but not  http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/msg475921/#msg475921 

This magnet-motor definitely  'does not'  appear  in 'Image-Searches'.
        And I have not found it in  'normal-text-searches'  either .

It's a complete waste of time censoring any magnet-motor, if one actually worked,  it would spread via email.

If this motor worked, then that would mean that some people have versions of it spinning on their desk.  I definitely want a working model of a magnet-motor,  just as a proof of concept that one can function,  but I can't even get a video of one .

If this magnet-motor appears in any of your web-searches,  please paste the URL( page-address / link ) of the search-page  on which it appears,  after you have entered the search-text .

conradelektro

Before you suspect censoring (which is ridiculous) , you should do this:

https://www.voog.com/support/guides/seo/getting-your-website-to-appear-in-google-and-bing (Google webmaster Tools, you need a Google account, which is for free , https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ )

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI09vzDhhZo  (you also need a Google account, which is for free)

Greetings, Conrad