Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Have you ever done any salmon fishing MileHigh?  There is no way in hell a salmon can maintain it's position in a heavy current while it is nearly motionless (little to no energy expended by the fish). 

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 04:40:20 AM
They have no business activity and I am 99% certain that they never fully developed a viable energy conversion scheme for the concept.  You see cases like this all the time and it's a valuable service to yourself to check them out and see if they are real.  That's the lesson I am trying to convey to you and the readers.

MileHigh,

I was fully aware at the time of the original Vivace posting that there was no Vivace product available to the general public, thus the image attachment for an artists rendition of the device.  This means absolutely nothing in and of itself.  Once again, a viable energy conversion scheme has been developed by WITTS, thus the reason for posting the Vivace information and the information for the vortex bladeless wind turbine.  There is no lesson to be learned from you in which you're trying to convey to me and the readers.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Although I don't think English is your first language your English skills are excellent and I am going to assume you fully understand what I was stating and you fully understand that there is no conflict.

Wrong once again!  English is my first and only language.  Please show or describe to me how there was no conflict, so I may fully understand what you was stating.

Gravock

gravityblock

How many solar panel and battery "breakthroughs" do you think have been reported on the Revolution Green web site over the past three years?  Perhaps 50?  How many of them do you think are in actual volume production today?  I am willing to bet you that the answer is zero.  However, in five years from now some of them may indeed make it into production and we will get a smartphone battery that lasts three days.  A smartphone battery that lasts three days would represent a wonderful advancement in battery technology.

Another red herring from you!  Solar panel and battery "breakthroughs" have nothing to do with the current discussion.

Gravock

MileHigh

Quote from: gravityblock on April 27, 2016, 06:11:20 AM
Another red herring from you!  Solar panel and battery "breakthroughs" have nothing to do with the current discussion.

Gravock

There is a direct analogy between pitching a battery technology that never goes into production and pitching an underwater electricity generating technology that never goes into production.

This was your statement:

QuoteThere's no need for big gyrating floats.  An array of Vivace converters can be placed on the floor of rivers and oceans.  Below is an artist's illustration, by Omar Jamil, depicting an array of VIVACE converters on the ocean floor.  Vortex power is a form of hydro power which generates energy by placing obstacles in rivers/oceans in order to cause the formation of vortices which can then be tapped to a usable form of energy such as electricity. This method is pioneered by a team at the University of Michigan who call the technology VIVACE which stands for Vortex Induced Vibrations Aquatic Clean Energy (patent pending through the University of Michigan).  The company Vortex Hydro Power has been created to commercialize the technology. This technology has 10–20 years life span which meets life cycle cost targets.  The vortex hydro can generate power 24/7, unlike solar.  Integrate WITT into the Vivace converters.

That's a pitch for something that does not exist and it will likely never be commercialized, and that's my point.