Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

So, when can we buy this 'free energy' system in a real product?

jimbo

I'm not selling it I'm giving it away for any one to build .still working on the switching .open source. Needs attention .making the power not the problem making in a form that's usefull. It's pulsed and has to be made AC 110. Or DC 14 volt .a lot of work and I'm getting on in years.just through a few parts together and take a look.

Permanente

So if I am reading you correctly jimbo, (and please mind me.. again i am not necessarily a electric  or physics professional in any way just started to learn very basics)

You are running capacitors in series and only one capacitor has charge (the first one)

the last capacitor is grounded to the earth and the rest of them are basically sucking up electricity from ??

satic field or aether field or mother earths magnetic juice magic right??

Can you give me a simpleparts list to try and recreate?

you said you ran it on 12 volts right??

and everyone else please please no fighting and internet bullshit lets try and keep it civilized

memoryman

I AM an electronics professional (>50 years) and this is nonsense. Of course jimbo isn't selling anything: he has nothing to sell. No product can or will ever be made based on these principles.

jimbo

It's not pulling any thing from the ground  except for the last cap that's connected to ground there's really no current flowing Thu the caps each cap is responding to the front charge and regauging to it causing a polarizing of the caps and at that point you can remove the charge by shorting out the caps one by one . it's more impressive with 119 volts DC and 60 uf caps but yes I've done 12volts if you put a amp meter in the string you can see the current flowing than stop .all full up. Keep the cap sizes the same and don't exceed the voltage ratings and you should be safe. I got my caps on eBay for 11.00 apiece 60 uf@440 volts and with them I was lighting up 4 watt bulbs. Right not real no value no work .I was melting off the tip of my screw drivers with caps that can't possibly be getting a charge. Being blocked by several dialectics DC doesn't go Thu dialectics but the charge was there bang bang band over and over. This is something old school has over looked or are hiding . just trying to keep everyone in economic slavery except them. PS if you have trouble with your set up just let me know what you've done iwill try and get you up and running.