Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

True but by looking at the group of our people Tesla don Smith bedini ect they all had several things in common which pointed to inductance charging Tesla with pulsing hi voltage DC generators and transmitted to a second unit with a earth ground connection. Pulling electrons from the earth with every transmitted POS pluse .don Smith same thing hi voltage DC pulsing radio wave connected to multiple units pulling electrons from the earth filling big caps then drawing off them with an inverter .then bedini using the hivoltage return spikes from pulse coils to fill caps then charge batteries the cells are like series chemical caps connected to earth ground . all DC pulsing with caps connected to ground. This set up just trims things down .no big mystery. It's physics.the energy can't help but come you couldn't stop it if you tired.now your attracting energy not working to get it.

Gothic

Quote from: jimbo on August 01, 2016, 02:38:22 AM
Im looking into it a chip I think it was a 4212( i might be wrong) run by a 555 the first chip used
as a sequential runner to switch a role of MOSFETs sequencely

You could try a neon relay setup like the one in this diagram-
(ignore the right side and the inductors , it,s a mod of the original)

http://overunity.com/16603/motor-consumes-no-charge/msg484431/#msg484431

http://overunity.com/16603/motor-consumes-no-charge/dlattach/attach/157704/

jimbo

More of a trigger than a sequencer I need to fire off one after the other or the blast from all the caps may blow the battery . I've found a LED sequencer on line for like 16 LEDs  but will need to be made to fire MOSFETs instead. Back to the salt mines .

scratchrobot

Seems that every thread has an actual OU device, only $49

VMP100

Quote from: jimbo on July 29, 2016, 01:57:03 PM
Hi if your interested there is a way but It will need some work. I showed this before . go look at the formula for a a string of capacitors in series you will see that the total is equal to the total divided by the number of caps. (All caps being equal in uf's) including the first cap.the charging cap put a positive charge on it and a earth ground on the last cap. And all the calls will generate equal charges.the first cap you will have to charge but the rest charge them selves. By inductance aka free.the more caps the less you have to charge to get the same results.

Pos-----l I------I I------ll------l l --------l l ------(earth ground)
(Applied.    Free. Free  free   free

Thanks Jimbo (and all).

Jimbo, can you make a diagram for this? I am trying to understand.

Which one of the capacitors should be charged? Or dosen't that matter?
Should one capacitor be pulsed for a short while with a diode in between?
Where can the load be placed on the Pos (left) and the right (Earth connection)?

Thanks for your reply in advance,

VMP