Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any ACTUAL OU devices on this whole forum

Started by Permanente, May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Did you get that other post.   hay go home nothing here to see here move along .!Don't look here and don't you dare replicate . keep your head down are your chains to tight ? Well 50years I would of thought more of you if you had even tried to replicate  but that would be sacrilege to your religion .the Bible says a man who rejects a matter before hearing or gaining hands on knowledge is a fool. Don't be foolish.

Liberty

Quote from: jimbo on July 31, 2016, 05:29:36 PM
It's not pulling any thing from the ground  except for the last cap that's connected to ground there's really no current flowing Thu the caps each cap is responding to the front charge and regauging to it causing a polarizing of the caps and at that point you can remove the charge by shorting out the caps one by one . it's more impressive with 119 volts DC and 60 uf caps but yes I've done 12volts if you put a amp meter in the string you can see the current flowing than stop .all full up. Keep the cap sizes the same and don't exceed the voltage ratings and you should be safe. I got my caps on eBay for 11.00 apiece 60 uf@440 volts and with them I was lighting up 4 watt bulbs. Right not real no value no work .I was melting off the tip of my screw drivers with caps that can't possibly be getting a charge. Being blocked by several dialectics DC doesn't go Thu dialectics but the charge was there bang bang band over and over. This is something old school has over looked or are hiding . just trying to keep everyone in economic slavery except them. PS if you have trouble with your set up just let me know what you've done iwill try and get you up and running.

Jimbo,

Do you attach a long wire to the end cap, and the other end of the series caps to ground?  If so, perhaps you are collecting static electricity in the caps?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

jimbo

Sorry I got away from the parts list  not very much really just several caps maybe three so you will have one completely isolated (supposedly can't charge) then a good earth ground and a good DC positive source with complete isolation  hang the negative in the air not touching anything and an volt amp meter to put in line and check the various points of interest . things were diffrent with this circuit than I thought not like I was use to like I used two 60uf and 119 DC with a bridge diode with a car battery and an inverter all isolated .I hooked up the POS lead then turned on the inverter and watched the amp meter in series at the earth ground and let charge i shorted out the cap next to the ground with  a4 watt blub in line and big flash then I did the other cap big flash .then I tried flashing the same cap again and it was less brite I repeatedly shorted it and it stopped flashing all to gether .what had happened was each time I flashed the cap it was trying to repolerize from the POS source but couldn't because it needed to pull electrons from the second cap and it was at its end. So even with the POS connection it could not charge with out the other cap being incondion to do so. So I fired off the other cap and real big bang then the first cap recharged again. They have to fire off in sequence to work or they stop proving that is not a current flow Thu the string. As far as a parts list goes just do a hail Mary I only know what I used and with the meter in line I saw the current flow with 12volts .

Gothic

Quote from: Permanente on May 17, 2016, 08:10:37 PM
Someone please help me out. As I am still very very new to this.

Are there any ACTUAL working devices one can replicate on this forum?

These are free... more like antenna,s really.

jimbo

Hi liberty  no ground was about 10 foot out and only two feet deep!   The POS line was about four ft long but setting next to me. Was the power box .I've been on line for weeks looking at everything related to this kind of charging trying to find a flaw any thing that would show me an mistake just something any thing but every were I looked I would find more and more confirmation of its working alot of it  on physics sites teaching on fundamentals of induction magnetic and electrostatic the magnetic ihad no use for you know that the first person I found who worked this was benfrankin he called it an economical way of charging lyenden jars! .people get lost in the goppely goup of the series formula which only addresses capacity but says nothing about the induction factor involved the charge cloning going on the caps regauging to there new i
Sercomstances  make it simple with a magnet the North or South Pole will induce a polarity in several nails it pics up each nail is a magnet now it may even retain it when separated from the source mag. But that's really not very useful but with a several caps it does the same thing but now when you short one out bang useful energy .then reloads it's self automatically !!!!. Clean and green as it can be. No solid state to fry with an solar flare no emp bom damage real good  stuff. Just get to work I wound to see blisters on ever finger.