Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marko Rodin Coil -- 007 Device

Started by Dog-One, June 02, 2016, 12:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Here is a little quiz for the Rodin coil enthusiasts on Russ' forum.  It's a basic electronics question about coils:

You have an ideal voltage source and an ideal coil of 5 Henrys.  At time t=0 seconds the coil connects to the ideal voltage source. For three seconds the voltage is 4 volts.  Then for the next two seconds the voltage is zero volts. Then for the next two seconds the voltage is negative three volts, and then for the next six seconds the voltage is 0.5 volts.  Then after that the voltage is zero volts.

Question:  What happens starting from t=0 seconds when the ideal voltage is connected to the ideal coil?

If you can't answer that question then you need to educate yourselves about basic electronics including coils and capacitors.  That is the "reality check" for you.  Before you can start making all sorts of theories about coils you have to understand how they work first.  Russ is going to be on vacation for a week so you have some time to think about the question and how to answer it.

tak22

Loner, don't beat yourself up or feel sorry, you've been pranked.

TinselKoala

Quote from: 3Kelvin on June 15, 2016, 07:40:02 PM
Hello together,

update Video from Russ and his work on the Rodin (007 Style) Coil. Duration 5h38min.
https://youtu.be/tl0qopTBQA0

YGTBKM. Who is actually going to watch a 5 hour 38 minute video? Where are the "highlights" that cut to the chase?

I like Russ and his work.

So do I. It's too bad that he doesn't really understand how to use his expensive test equipment properly. Maybe he'll learn from this experience. The Power Analysis software add-on for his scope, just by itself, costs more than I spend on food in six months. Some versions of the Power Analysis software bundle cost more than a good used car. There is a reason why this stuff is so expensive: When used properly, it gives reliable and correct results.

For Information:
PDF File from the 007 OU? Experiment.
http://rwgresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Rodin-007.pdf
Keywords: Voltage Step up, Phase shift, Gain, Reactive Power, measurement error?

You got the keywords right, as I have indicated in posts above. There isn't much more to be said about this pdf document other than what I and others have said above. It deliberately compares a reactive power "load" measurement with a real power input measurement and claims an OU gain result. The first video in my MicroQEG playlist does the same thing, with much greater "OU gain" result.

Rodin Coil Labs Over Unity Energy Amplifier, 640P, May 28th 2016
https://youtu.be/ESjC5G_glx4
Keywords: Share all Information, Teaching, DC to DC Introducer

That's an incredible video! A bunch of total gobbledegook from the narrator including a bunch of absurdly false claims, incredibly poor video quality _except_ for the silly animations, and a scopeshot that shows nearly 100 percent REACTIVE load power being measured. See the image below which I have captured from this video, showing the voltage and current measured as "output" and which is again used to bolster their claims of "overunity".

Not even _MY_ videos are that bad!

As long as people keep posting links to that kind of garbage claiming "share all information, teaching"... I'll keep posting links to my own MicroQEG videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdrAE_IZ74

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLml9VdOeqKa-k7J7vO_I22fVc-h8wcdLf

Go ahead, refute me, while still supporting the Rodin Coil claims! You can't do it. 

Videos from Global BEM 2016 -007 Live presentation- Playlist
007 starts with video 6 of 14.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr6U3JfQRaDR5CKu5PfkRZ0v6amPoXjtI

More amazingly bad garbage videos that demonstrate nothing but more ignorance and (possible) wilful deception. Garbage in, garbage out, and all those presenters are still buying electricity from their local grids to run their homes and labs. Not a single spaceship powered by a Rodin coil anywhere!

Some more Information about ABHA / Rodin Coils and the eventually special Properties.

Solenoid Coil versus POE Vortex Coil => Wireless Potential ?
https://youtu.be/DaT_IpigOtY

Rodin Coil Inductance Vs. Standard Coil Inductance => Negative Inductance ?
https://youtu.be/OWa0tluDiqg

More in the YGTBKM department. Two great illustrations of garbage in, garbage out. These videos show how _not_ to make measurements of inductors. They are, in fact, utterly laughable demonstrations of incompetence and the Dunning-Kruger effect.

To be continued

Love and Peace

PS:
Sry for my bad English,
try to become better

Your English is fine. Your critical thinking ability needs work, though.

Keep practising, and when you find a reasonably short video that shows, for example, a selfrunning or daisy-chained Rodin coil system powering a real load, someone making measurements with a broadband power analyzer or an expensive scope with a multi-thousand dollar power analysis addon package... be sure to let us know.

Screengrab from the Rodin video showing approx. 90-degree phase shift between voltage and current-- the only valid measurement from that video:

MileHigh

Quote from: Loner on June 17, 2016, 12:44:23 AM
MH, Isn't that pushing a little bit.  I, personally, would call that almost a "Trick" question.  I'll give my reasoning, and you let me know (or maybe let others let me know what I am missing...)

You made the simple statement "Ideal" for BOTH the voltage source and the Inductor.  To me, and to all that I have worked with, that would indicate exact voltage with no current limit for the voltage source and NO resistance (R=0) for the inductor.  Zero can be hard to work with, for me.

To actually use these values, wouldn't you need to drop back to basic calculus? 

To get a simple idea, however, you can plug in .01 Ohm to the general equations and at the 3 second mark we are near 30A of "Real" current through a 5 Henry inductor.  It looks nicer by making a little Excel spreadsheet and plotting the current vs time, but now I'm edging away from the question.

For actual values (Read exact theory proposed values.), I don't see a simple way to calc anything exactly.  Am I missing something?  Or am I taking this too literally?

No, it's not a trick question and it's not a prank.  You could add a 0.01 ohm resistor in series with the ideal coil to model it as a real coil if you wanted to, but it just makes things more complicated.  At the three second mark the current would not even be close to 30 amperes.

The point of the question for the Rodin coil or regular coil enthusiasts on Russ' forum is to take stock.  If they don't know how to answer this basic question, and perhaps they don't even know where to go to start answering this question, then that means they need to learn the basic nuts and bolts about coils.  There are many people on the thread offering up all sorts of theories and are proposing test methods or discussing applications for a Rodin coil where I bet you they would not know how to tackle this very basic question.

Think about it:  Russ is going to be applying a varying voltage to his Rodin coil and this question is about applying a varying voltage to a coil and chances are very few people on Russ' thread can answer the question.  While Russ is on a much-deserved vacation, interested people could be embarking on a learning curve to understand coils so that they can indeed answer the question.  That's the main point:  To get people to realize that they can't answer it, and hopefully that will inspire some of them to embark on a journey to teach themselves and their peers.

MileHigh

tinman

Quote from: Loner on June 17, 2016, 12:44:23 AM
MH, Isn't that pushing a little bit.  I, personally, would call that almost a "Trick" question.  I'll give my reasoning, and you let me know (or maybe let others let me know what I am missing...)

You made the simple statement "Ideal" for BOTH the voltage source and the Inductor.  To me, and to all that I have worked with, that would indicate exact voltage with no current limit for the voltage source and NO resistance (R=0) for the inductor.  Zero can be hard to work with, for me.

To actually use these values, wouldn't you need to drop back to basic calculus? 

To get a simple idea, however, you can plug in .01 Ohm to the general equations and at the 3 second mark we are near 30A of "Real" current through a 5 Henry inductor.  It looks nicer by making a little Excel spreadsheet and plotting the current vs time, but now I'm edging away from the question.

For actual values (Read exact theory proposed values.), I don't see a simple way to calc anything exactly.  Am I missing something?  Or am I taking this too literally?

I find it hard to imagine anyone working with ANY coil would not have the basic understanding of exponential current rise...  How could you even test without that?
Are not Q, bandwidth and parasitic values not common info available all over the net for anyone to look up?

OR, is this a raw demonstration of how naive I am when it comes to my expectations of basic knowledge?

OK, I'm starting to feel very stupid and foolish.  I should delete this but others need to see how useless I have become in the real world of fake experimental results.  Wow.....
I think I will hide for a while and try to recover my dignity.  I see that I missed the whole point of the "Quiz".  Sorry.

Loner
I would not bother with this question based around a voltage source that dose not exist.
MH is also not able to understand that an ideal voltage cannot be placed across a conductor that has 0 ohms of resistance,and current flowing against that that the ideal voltage wants to create.This is like placing an ideal voltage across an ideal capacitor.
At T=3 seconds--kaboom--bye bye equipment and components.

I wouldnt bother Russ and the crew over on Russ's forum with this rubbish question,it's a waste of time.

Brad