Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

-----> Why do O/U Devices Only work for certain people, & NOT others.

Started by FatBird, June 21, 2016, 04:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Nice!  But, some real, and useful information on just exactly how to go about getting any device self running, is what we really need, at this point.  Enough time wasted... tinkering away with no useful end.  Me thinks...

conradelektro

Quote from: NickZ on June 23, 2016, 11:40:16 PM
   Grettings to you, again, we are still here after all these years.
  What I think about the lack of working replications of most all of the OU devices that people have tried to build up to now, is that there are no real, actual, and true replications. Period. All have some deviation from the original build. But, if you build it exactly as shown and as in the schematic, there's a good chance that it will work. Like Ruslan's devices, and several others.
   However, as this thread and it's members may not know or have ALL the info about any of these devices, and there may also be something missing, therefor there have been no working replication from anyone here.  Not a coincidence, just possibly a lack of proper build information. 
NickZ   

According to my unimportant world view, new energy sources can be detected in the sub-atomic level (yet undetected particles and their interactions, dark matter, dark energy), but this is not possible to do at home.

The macro world is more or less known and there will be no big surprises when playing with ordinary electric and electronic components or with mechanical contraptions.

Technology and knowledge have progressed beyond the home builder level.

Nevertheless one can build nice things at home. I switched to the Raspberry:

https://www.amazon.com/CanaKit-Raspberry-Complete-Starter-Kit/dp/B01C6Q2GSY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1466764687&sr=8-2&keywords=Raspberry

It will not be something to save the world, but it can entertain you.

The big thing of this forum are the psychological revelations emanating from the postings. It is a window into the minds of people and the aberrations which could happen to any one.

Greetings, Conrad

dieter

Which gives you a feeling of being superiour? Is that why you're here? A place to remind you of your mental sanity?

Well. if it helps, why not.

But ppl who supported R&D of the first airplanes were declared insane and locked up in sanatories.

There are always little minds with little heads.

conradelektro

Quote from: dieter on June 24, 2016, 03:52:12 PM
Which gives you a feeling of being superiour? Is that why you're here? A place to remind you of your mental sanity?

Well. if it helps, why not.

But ppl who supported R&D of the first airplanes were declared insane and locked up in sanatories.

There are always little minds with little heads.

What is wrong with feeling superior when seeing the sad claims often made in this forum?

People become insane in all sort of circumstances not only in the air-plane industry. There are victims everywhere, not only when researching air-planes.

I am here because I get ideas of little contraptions to build at home (because I enjoy building things, why not build strange things).

And I am here to study human nature (also mine). To study others is always studying one self to a great extent.

Reading your posts, I indeed feel superior to you. Allow me that little pleasure!

Greetings, Conrad

FatBird

.