Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

-----> Why do O/U Devices Only work for certain people, & NOT others.

Started by FatBird, June 21, 2016, 04:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NTesla

Because some people lie about a device being O/U and others don't?

;D

conradelektro

Quote from: FatBird on June 22, 2016, 09:44:30 AM
Dan Davidson's PDF Book can be downloaded Free.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Davidson.pdf

SAMPLE from his Book introduction:

I did some tests based on Davidson's book:

1) Look at the picture showing a hole in the screen. I could put my whole index-finger into the screen. Try it yourself.

2) Move your fingers over the three circles, you will feel three protrusions on the screen.

Be careful, do not loose a finger. The warranty of your screen will expire because it is not built for such mall treatment.

Sorry for showing these pictures, but it is important that you know these secrets (even if you have to buy a new screen). Demand compensation from FatBird, he published this technology on overunity.com.

Greetings, Conrad

NickZ

Conradelecktro:
   Grettings to you, again, we are still here after all these years.
  What I think about the lack of working replications of most all of the OU devices that people have tried to build up to now, is that there are no real, actual, and true replications. Period. All have some deviation from the original build. But, if you build it exactly as shown and as in the schematic, there's a good chance that it will work. Like Ruslan's devices, and several others.
   However, as this thread and it's members may not know or have ALL the info about any of these devices, and there may also be something missing, therefor there have been no working replication from anyone here.  Not a coincidence, just possibly a lack of proper build information. 

The self runner (below) is the simplest one of ALL up to now, and it's also one with the highest output, 4kW, or so.
Yet not one person has been able to replicate it, either. At least that I'm aware of.
   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fOJbjueHyD8BbUigXubmA

PS:  I don't see nor feel anything unusual about the picture of the circles above. No bumps, no holes.
Nothing... well, only the protrusions from the gecko shits on my monitor screen.

Poma's device (video above), only uses a very simple Kacher circuit for the input source. Simple and cheap.
   If, you can get it working, is another thing, as he's not showing all there is to it, either.   Unless.... you pay him.
And someone I'm sure will... if it's real.
                                                                                                                                                              NickZ

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on June 23, 2016, 11:40:16 PM
  Conradelecktro:
  What I think about the lack of working replications of most all of the OU devices that people have tried to build up to now, is that there are no real and actual replications. Period. Build it exactly as shown and as in the schematic, and there's a good chance that it will work. 
   However, as this thread and it's members may not know or have ALL the info about any of these devices, and there may also be something missing, therefor there have been no working replication from anyone here.  Not a coincidence, just possibly a lack of proper build information. 

The self runner (below) is the simplest one of ALL up to now, and it's also one with the highest output, 4kW, or so.
Yet not one person has been able to replicate it, either. At least that I'm aware of.
   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fOJbjueHyD8BbUigXubmA

PS:  I don't see nor feel anything unusual about the picture of the circles above. No bumps, no holes. Nothing...

Let's keep at it. 

NickZ hi, and re your device I have been going over some of the old Ruslan vids, In one he concentrates on the grenade coil and it's winding (strange thing).
Many have used as originally recommended 2.5 mm trunking wire which is quite a stiff wire and dead cheap.
I notice while testing the device some report the device gets hot almost to a point where it starts to warp the PVC pipe, T1000 recommended the use of none Oxegen contaminated wire, not only that Ruslan actually tests his device for inductance and his basic device is about 240 uh, the device I tested was  125 uh,  a hell of a difference. This suggests a problem with tuning and other calculations that have  been taken for granted.
Over to you and your thoughts.

dieter

Reality is shaped by our expectations, by optimism and pessimism, ideas, plans, desires.

Each entities understanding of reality is overlapping with the ones of the others, and what is overlapping may be what connects our realities, the zone in which all are one. In a system beyond comprehension we can be both, many individuals and one being alltogether, living in a fixed material world and experiencing just a dream.