Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New proposed design for RegenX

Started by Over Goat, August 12, 2016, 05:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over Goat

what do you make of this:

new design from Jean Pierre Ghys

Dog-One

That's a hell of an interesting concept there OG.  Have to give it some more thought for sure.

You don't by chance have any more information on this do you?

I'm curious as to whether this has gone beyond the concept phase or not--has something been prototyped and tested yet?

Over Goat

Quote from: Dog-One on August 13, 2016, 02:31:15 AM
That's a hell of an interesting concept there OG.  Have to give it some more thought for sure.

I'm curious as to whether this has gone beyond the concept phase or not--has something been prototyped and tested yet?

Thane Heins would have more background on this, he posted it recently:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/regenx-ev-generator-prototype-no1-video-test-data-pdi-ceo-thane?trk=mp-reader-card

I tried to find some more background on this and the man whose concept it is.
it appears that he is in France, an inventor in France, if this is him

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jean_Pierre_Ghys/publications

appears to be affiliated with the Institut Français des Sciences et Technologies des Transports

so it would fit.  Possibly an associate of Jean Louis Naudin

Dog-One

It strikes me as an advanced version of Jim Murray's Transforming Generator.  Also a variation of the old dynamotor.

Having a hard time seeing any obvious flaws in the design.  It looks to me like if there is current in the rotor, you've
got rotation; what you do with that current while it's in there is up to you.  With the right kind of load on the
regenerative power output coils, I can see how a condition might be setup to cause an increase in current in the
rotor, which would obviously cause acceleration.  Except, this is a synchronous motor.

From my understanding of these types of devices, you can add current to whatever is already there and it's purely
current that is creating the magnetic force.  So if the load continues to push current back into the rotor at just the
right moments, the motor torque increases, but to truly accelerate you need the prime power source to increase in
frequency, otherwise...

I guess you would push power back to the source, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as you can take
advantage of it.

Over Goat

Quote from: Dog-One on August 13, 2016, 02:31:15 AM

yes it is confusing, isn't it?
by the looks of the accreditations, appears to be a brand new concept as of August 2016, yet it looks like a lot
of thought has gone into the design , though. Hence the confusion. Doubt he came up with a diagram
this convincing without a lot of thought and  work put into designing  how it would operate.