Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A PLACE FOR DEBATE

Started by sparkman, November 10, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: z_p_e on July 09, 2007, 02:31:38 PM
I might add, that while I am "sitting on my proverbial ass", I am trying to help others along with their projects and research. Is that so wrong?
Bottom line is, no one ought to dictate that one approach or the other is invalid.
And in closing... if and when I do post my work, you can bet "your ass", it will be as per the manner I have been encouraging here as of late.

Glad we still have your assistance.
Get it? Ass-istance... LOL!"

Anywho...
Thanks for continuing your efforts here.

@Gn0s
Are you trying to start another fight or are you just totally unfamiliar with puns?
instigator.

z_p_e

There was no offence taken Dingus...at least not from that post ;)

I knew what you meant.

Rich,...thanks, but let it slide...it was innocent enough.

Regarding the "scaryness"? Yeah I agree.

If I may take a stab at what SM meant regarding Otto's work, is that it was a good starting place. He's using pulses. Beyond that, I'm not so sure.

I really believe there is much much more to the TPU than that.

Read some of Bob Shannon's stuff on RMF's. If anything, Otto might be stumbling onto some rotating fields via vectoring RF fields from his "antennas", but in order for them to work properly, they need to be 90 degrees from one another. He doesn't have that configuration right now.

Regards,
Darren

Dingus Mungus

@ ZPE
I'm glad you didn't take any offense, but maybe I should further explain myself. The whole reason for that post was to thank you for not leaving, without conceding my original points. Debate and tension will always ride high here... The important thing is that we continue working as a team on the same goals and aspirations. I believe we're all on the same page most of the time, but just know I don't hold grudges or passive aggressively poke people. If I have a problem with something I announce it as bluntly as needed. Simply put I'm overly passionate about this line of research, and sometimes it shows itself in different ways. So please don't ever feel I have a problem with you, your research, or any other forum regular. I don't!

Well Mannix might be an execption, but I'm sure some members understand why I feel that way...

~Dingus Mungus

Seriously even if I was petty enough to hate some other researchers guts, I wouldn't want them to leave... We need all the help we can get if we're ever going to crack this puzzle. Noob side line skeptics excluded.

gn0stik

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 17, 2007, 05:04:45 PM
Quote from: z_p_e on July 09, 2007, 02:31:38 PM
I might add, that while I am "sitting on my proverbial ass", I am trying to help others along with their projects and research. Is that so wrong?
Bottom line is, no one ought to dictate that one approach or the other is invalid.
And in closing... if and when I do post my work, you can bet "your ass", it will be as per the manner I have been encouraging here as of late.

Glad we still have your assistance.
Get it? Ass-istance... LOL!"

Anywho...
Thanks for continuing your efforts here.

@Gn0s
Are you trying to start another fight or are you just totally unfamiliar with puns?
instigator.

Well, I'm not unfamilar with puns. I just don't think insulting someone in the form of a pun is any better than saying it directly. It accomplishes the same thing.

If calling for adult behavior is instigation, then so be it. I'm an instigator.

On the other hand It's good to see it's calmed down a bit.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: gn0stik on July 17, 2007, 06:26:35 PM
Well, I'm not unfamilar with puns. I just don't think insulting someone in the form of a pun is any better than saying it directly. It accomplishes the same thing.

Ok... point is it wasn't an insult. Not even a little bit. It was a pun or a "play on words". He made refrence to "ass" like 3 times in the previous post. It's pretty cut and dry what my intention was, and I've even restated twice now for your benifit.

Remember how you didn't "get it" when I thanked him for his efforts.

Quote from: gn0stik on July 17, 2007, 03:07:50 PM
And now your baiting him by indirectly insinuating he's an ass, and there for his assistance is... I dunno what... useless? And the thanks was for what purpose after that lead-in? So you could, I dunno back peddle and say "Aw dude, I was just joshin ya, grow up", or "What's da matter, your mommy cinch on your diapers too tight this morning or something?"

Obviously not what I did or said.... Right?
So yeah... Not an insult... OK?

So are you done re-instigating this already finnished confrontation yet?
Because really this is a pointless confrontation with no merrit.
Even Darren has posted he knew my comment was not a barb at him.
I don't spend my time here to argue with the smartest people I know.
But just like this post, when I do have something to say, I'll say it clearly.

~Dingus Mungus